if your ex approached you....

Options

Replies

• BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Greet her with a smile and being nice. There is no sense being angry. I'm soooooooooo much happier without her. We were not compatible on soo many levels and both of us are MUCH better off without each other. And we made an awesome daughter.

Ditto on the awesome daughter and me being happier.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Run In The opposite direction
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    say hi and give him a quick friendly hug like always.
    took a few months after he became an ex to act this way with him though. he screwed up our 15yrs marriage (and family) and than became a crazy person for about 6mths all because i refused to get back with him after he saw i went on with life without him within a month! guess he thought i was going to mope around for months and wait for him to tire of his mistress or something..NOT!!
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    say hi and give him a quick friendly hug like always.
    took a few months after he became an ex to act this way with him though. he screwed up our 15yrs marriage (and family) and than became a crazy person for about 6mths all because i refused to get back with him after he saw i went on with life without him within a month! guess he thought i was going to mope around for months and wait for him to tire of his mistress or something..NOT!!
    Well that covers 80% of my story.
  • MissRheingold
    MissRheingold Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    you're under arrest
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I see him often and say hi
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    (My last ex) I'm sure I would just try to overcome that powerful rush of emotion (haven't seen her since last Fall), would try not to give her a big smile or say anything at all.
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'd say hey, did you take those super soft green and white sheets when you left? Because I can't find them anywhere and it's driving me crazy.
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'd also say Capital One keeps calling for you, please for the love of God change your phone number and pay your bills....
  • greeneyedfitness
    greeneyedfitness Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for last night ;)
    Hahahaha jk
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Give my jacket back.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Just keep walking by him.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    not sure what or if I would say anything :/ last time my ex talked to me he tried to get back together and I laughed...probably didnt help the situation
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    id probably make small talk for a few minutes and excuse myself. he's already told me that losing me is his biggest regret, no use rubbing it in. leaving him is one of the best things I've ever done in my life, even though it was hard at the time. I hope he finds a lady one day that he doesn't want to choke and hit but being with an *kitten* for so long makes be appreciate my amazing husband even more :-)
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    DTF?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    flip the safety off
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Greet her with a smile and being nice. There is no sense being angry. I'm soooooooooo much happier without her. We were not compatible on soo many levels and both of us are MUCH better off without each other. And we made an awesome daughter.

Being positive is so awesome. I need to learn that. Thank you for sharing. Your daughter is bless to have a wonderful father.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Depends on which EX.

The EX Husband - That lesbian thing was just a phase, Woops

The EX Boyfriend - My place or yours?
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    Hi.

lol I don't hold grudges