Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• DaveAFC79
    DaveAFC79 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Managed to lose 55 lbs so far in the last 4 months, been using this app for about half that time and enjoying it, diary is open feel free to add always happy to find new pals
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I always want more friends :)
  • NatalieDay2
    NatalieDay2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to add to my friends list!! Keep each other accountable and I would love to motivate you! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • tashiros
    tashiros Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends who support please add me
  • DavidD30
    DavidD30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,just started using this app,feel free to add me,lets motivate each other.
  • debdob95
    debdob95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll love to have more actived friends on MFP
  • cheerleaderjensen
    Options
    I'm a competitive cheerleader so I'm trying to use MFP to help keep me motivated to look my best and keep in shape! Feel free to add me
  • annalovespizza
    annalovespizza Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've lost 17 pounds and have been using this app and logging daily for almost 3 months. I love to motivate and inspire others! Please add me as I want more friends!
  • Matt71Fleming
    Matt71Fleming Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello to all been using mfp for 3 months lost 25llbs so far.Would be good to make new friends on here.feel free to add all the best to all ;)
  • sammieb86
    sammieb86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Sammie from UK n looking for friends for support, feel free to add
  • Lmaass1
    Lmaass1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need friends to motivate me! Anyone can add me if they like :)
  • cirea1018
    cirea1018 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello. I barely came back to this site after months of leaving. Never knew there was a community. Anyways I'm not sure how to add people of someone can show me? I'm trying to lose 15 pounds by my wedding day in November. :) thanks
  • 46HealthyMe
    46HealthyMe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a mid 40's women looking for friends in the same age range. My goals are to take better care of myself by eating healthier and learn how to handle stress better.
  • mitziku
    mitziku Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Love to have more friends to go through this journey.
  • kfrazi13
    kfrazi13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thought I would post, always looking for new friends! 26 pounds down so far, but I still have a long way to go. :) Anyone feel free to add me!
  • 07KatieP13
    07KatieP13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Please add me, could really do with some motivation as my family and friends are all bad influences on me when it comes to food lol
  • xokaxoke
    xokaxoke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Annaleighmarie
    Annaleighmarie Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been with MFP for 30 days today! I also cleaned out my friend's list. I had a lot of friends who did not interact with me. I go through my feed every night liking and sometimes leaving a comment. I want friends who will do the same. There is no point in having friends who do not interact with me.
    If you would like a friend who interacts with you and is active and you intend to do the same,please feel free to send me a friend request!
  • sineadc94
    sineadc94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, on a streak of almost 70 days and trying to maintain my weight and stay accountable for my food choices. Great to see other people reach their goals and would love some more friends especially any from the Southern Hemisphere as my newsfeed dies down a bit when I'm actually awake.
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Add me!:)