22 pounds down.. 108 more to go

Options
started july 22nd at 331.6 and now I'm officially down 22 pounds. I have a very longn way to go of 108 more pounds.. But this is a start and feeling good about it! p689h06dowkl.jpg

Replies

• AshuhleeMarie
    AshuhleeMarie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow I see the results already!! Can't wait to see mine in photos, I started mid-August and have about 100lb to lose. Keep going, this is awesome progress!
  • panchango
    panchango Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats on a great start.
  • chris5602
    chris5602 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. Keep going. You will feel so good in the end
  • Daisylee87
    Daisylee87 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    chris5602 wrote: »
    Wonderful. Keep going. You will feel so good in the end

It's amazing how much better I feel already! I used to get headaches pretty much every day.. And now they are few and far between... And I'm sleeping a lot better too.. Not sure if that's due to diet change or that 20 pounds really makes that much difference
  • FindingMyself92
    FindingMyself92 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats - keep working hard! You look beautiful.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • Dynetha
    Dynetha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You've made some great progress...congratulations! Stay with it and don't give up :)
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great start!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    YOu are doing great. Keep doing what is working for you. :star::star::star:
  • jenms33
    jenms33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're off to a great start.

The tattoo on your back is awesome.
  • mommyof4cpa
    mommyof4cpa Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That 22lbs looks like so much more!! Good for you and keep going :)
  • HeatherHS
    HeatherHS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done, great progress :)

P.s. I love your tattoo, it's beautiful <3
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You've got this. The hardest part for me was starting and you have already done that!
  • 2bfit_2015
    2bfit_2015 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I too started out with 105 lbs to lose and I have so far lost 57.3 lbs with another 48 left so don't give up. Always remember why u started!
  • mandaRN78
    mandaRN78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Look at how much difference 22lbs makes! You are doing awesome! Keep it up.
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job! We're in a similar spot. I've lost 23 and have about 90 to go. I found your comment about headaches interesting because I've noticed the same thing. I used to get pretty regular migraines but in the 7.5 weeks since I started working out and eating better, I haven't had a single one. It's a very unexpected, but welcome, side effect of being healthier.
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    patesq wrote: »
    Great job! We're in a similar spot. I've lost 23 and have about 90 to go. I found your comment about headaches interesting because I've noticed the same thing. I used to get pretty regular migraines but in the 7.5 weeks since I started working out and eating better, I haven't had a single one. It's a very unexpected, but welcome, side effect of being healthier.
    I had migraines for 15 years. Turned out they were triggered from reflux which I had no idea I had. Havent had one in almost a year since I cleaned up my eating. greasy food, fried foods and onions/garlic are my triggers.
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Excellent job (also, I just wanted to say your tattoo is gorgeous).
  • lavagirlangie
    lavagirlangie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference already. Can't wait to see your beautiful back in something backless. You inspire me.
  • kaebwhite
    kaebwhite Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!