Good snack filler pics please

Options
Hi!! So I'm doing good with meals..when I try..but am struggling with filler snacks at work so I gorge at dinner. I'm allowed 1470 a day. Any pics or ideas would help. Thanks alot

Replies

• Elisabuffy19
    Elisabuffy19 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Snacks that fill me up: popcorn, Fage greek yogurt with peanut butter and/or cereal mixed in, sometimes a quest protein bar, lots of veggies sliced up with a low cal dressing. Also eating this with a diet soda, sparkling water or coffee seems to help with the fullness factor.
  • BbigBbobs
    BbigBbobs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pink Lady apples. They're sweet but fairly healthy. They always seem to work as a snack for me
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Seafood sticks Aldi 18-20 cal
    Popcorn 71 calories
    Carrot/celery sticks goes by weight, not a lot of calories
    Aldi 60-68 calorie cereal bars
    Aldi meaty sticks 115-120 calories
    Cottage cheese 40 cal per 100g Aldi
    Fage yoghurt 50 cal ish
    Twiglets 99 cal
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    fruit, yoghurt, vegetables, rice cakes, air popped popcorn
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    As someone above mentioned seafood sticks are good- at 18 calories each and with some light mayo (hellmans lighter light is 10 cal a tablespoon) they're pretty low cal but filling
    Hartleys sugar free jelly pots are 5-10 cals each, the non sugar free versions are only 100 if you prefer something sweeter
    Oreox 2 snack packs and kit kats are about 110 cals each if you have a sweet tooth.
    Pom bear crisps, which I know are meant for kids, but they're only 97 cals a pack.
    Popcorn is really good, a fairly decent portion (25g I think) is often 110 ish cals
    20 cal cracker breads with laughing cow light cheese triangles (25 cals) are really good, spread the cheese on with maybe some cucumber. 2 of those come to under 100 cals :)
    Also meringue nests are only 50 cals, I nuke some frozen summer fruit mix in the microwave and pop it on top, comes to under 100 cals. Might not work if you don't have a microwave at work but you could maybe pre prepare it and take it in :)
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Beef jerky is a wonderful snack that is loaded with protein. I make my own jerky and 1oz comes out to ~80 calories.
  • afranklin85
    afranklin85 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I drink either a black americano or sparkling water.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    3 Salted rice cakes (25 cals each) with a low fat cheese triangle (25 cals) approx 100 cals total - plus they bulk out soups :smile:
  • kathrynjean_
    kathrynjean_ Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    In the summer, I probably eat about a cucumber a day as a snack ... So easy to cut up and transport! Plus very filling and low cal.