back after a few terrible months

Options
hayley26d
hayley26d Posts: 80 Member
I joined MFP at the start of the year and i was doing really good, i lost about 14 lbs.

But after getting really busy at work (i run my own business) i didnt have time to log in to MFP and the weight piled back on and more.

Im now the heaviest ive ever been and i hate it.

I determined to start afresh starting yesterday.

I always start off great then just lose interest and will power.

Helpers needed please
xx

Replies

• KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good luck, there is so much information and support on this site to help you :smile:
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    hi and welcome!

you've come to the right place to get motivation and support.

feel free to add me x
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Well done for coming back! That's the hardest bit over with.
    Have sent req so that we can support each other.
    Good luck
    Jules x
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I hear you on being busy at work. After going back to work in February from Mat leave, I have gained 15 lbs back. It's hard, but it is so important. I am still struggling with logging everyday, and if I don't log in then I eat crap! One day at a time is the best way to go!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I plan my meals for the day in the morning, also log in my meals in the morning. If I eat something extra I write it on a piece of paper and put it in my pocket. I tally mark all water. Log it in when I get home from work. Do this one thing for yourself. It's not asking too much is it? You are worth it! It only takes a minute to do this. Im here with you your not a lone!
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The support here is amazing. Log in everyday so you will be accountable for your food. I joined a while back and finally stuck to it the past 3 weeks. Its the greatest thing I have done in a long time.
  • Patchworkperson
    Patchworkperson Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi Hayley, I've joined today & found this is such a useful site. Folks are so supportive too so do friend me if you wish. Good luck. Geri
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    added :smile:
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    im in the exact same boat! started at the beginning of the year, lost 16 pounds then stopped in march and gained half back :(
    add me if you would like!
  • Rabbit09
    Rabbit09 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have been in a similar situation. I go on diets and lose a couple of pounds and then gain it right back! Good luck, I know you can do it!
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

The site is fantastic for support, we all want the same thing - to get healthy, and stay healthy - you're never alone! I've only been using MFP for a week but it is a great tool and in that week I've become incredibly aware of what and and when I eat and have managed to cut back a bit, increase my exercise, and lose a pound.

Small changes, each day at a time! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • StephLop
    StephLop Posts: 20
    Options
    I am with you girl. I was doing so good. Felt awesome and then stopped logging... gained my weight right back. It's hard, but let's keep fighting the good fight. We'll be back on track in no time!