New at this

Options
Hello. I've just discovered this app. I started my diet a week ago and have lost 4 lb. I really want to carry on with it this time ad I've got high blood sugar. I'm a comfort eater the though. Anyway just wanted to say hello. Xx

Replies

• kevinanderson520562
    Options
    A lot of comfort eaters here. I know I am. To help with that, I stopped having anything in the house that was easy to comfort eat. I don't have chips, candy etc in the house. I do however have lots of fruit, sugar free jello, and Outshine bars (omg delicious and almost all of them are 25-50 calories)

Anyways. Good Luck and if you need support, the community here is great. Add me if you like.
  • robintamara
    robintamara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats for starting to eat healthier! I'm a comfort eater too... I realized that I wasn't eating enough healthy food so I was always craving unhealthy foods. Good luck and hopefully the app will be helpful! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :]
    Be inspired by your 4lb loss (Congratulations!), keep your head held high and stay positive - you'll go far.

Best of luck!
  • medion21
    medion21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I do feel good about that loss...just need to make sure I don't comfort eat! Xx
  • Rotcorpfitness
    Rotcorpfitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations on the weight loss so far, this website has always been such a great help to me so i wish you all the best, I've sent you a friend request so if you need any extra support I'd be happy to help.