beyond ready- add me!

Options

Have you ever just felt ready? Maybe i needed to get to my heaviest to realize that its simple..eat less move more. dont rush. a pound a week. consisentcy is key. no fad diets. no cutting out. eat better. be whole. all of those common sense things. i am ready. ive reached my highest im now ready to reach my smallest. Meet the new me. the ready me.
I need friends to motivate me and that i can motivate on the way! lets do this!

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on being READY!
    You're right, you CAN do this!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    That positive attitude will get you far and certainly help you reach your goal. Wishing you the very best of luck :]
  • shelby5711
    shelby5711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love that: meet the READY me. That's awesome!
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I am not ready yet.
  • Jimmie342
    Jimmie342 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is a great attitude. You can do this!
  • meredithgruenes1
    Options
    I loved that feeling of when I was ready and I have never looked back. Congrats on being ready!
  • BlissfulMother
    BlissfulMother Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im ready too.
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    hotat135 wrote: »
    Have you ever just felt ready? Maybe i needed to get to my heaviest to realize that its simple..eat less move more. dont rush. a pound a week. consisentcy is key. no fad diets. no cutting out. eat better. be whole. all of those common sense things. i am ready. ive reached my highest im now ready to reach my smallest. Meet the new me. the ready me.
    I need friends to motivate me and that i can motivate on the way! lets do this!

Phenomenal. When it's your time it's your time. ☺