I think I have hit my stride

Options
Soda and tea cravings are finally over. I can sit at the table and not "have to have" tortilla chips but can also work in a few if I know ahead of time and they sound good. I have been able to fit in ice cream twice this week, with room. I am eating nutrient dense foods. My fitbit and jeans are looser. I have lost about 9lbs (started a new account a week after I started, so my tracker isn't accurate) and I am feeling better. I think, I hope, I have hit my stride.

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    If you've lost 9 of 50 lbs, then you HAVE hit your stride! Just remember to weigh your foods and keep logging, even if you have special occasion/holiday/vacation kinds of days.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Beautiful testimony :):):)
  • Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling, keep it up!
  • jhellwig828
    jhellwig828 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling! Keep up the good work :smiley:
  • TexasJade
    TexasJade Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I finally feel like I am not stuggling to resist sweet drinks and treats that were causing me to gain. Such a good feeling to have a handle on it.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it!
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    When you said tea, I was like... why? Then I realized you probably sweeten it. ;)

Good job! Getting into a groove is great, and helps considerably.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good for you, well done! :]
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep it going!!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I love this! Food is not the enemy. It's all about balance.
  • TexasJade
    TexasJade Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When you said tea, I was like... why? Then I realized you probably sweeten it. ;)

Good job! Getting into a groove is great, and helps considerably.

Oh yeah, I am drinking un-sweet when I am out and just really want something other than water. I have a plan to have a Sangria on Sunday unless I look it up and decide it's not worth it. I very rarely drink so that isn't really a big deal for me.