Fooood.

Options
What has everyone been eating to help lose weight. My goal is to lose 53 pounds. I just started about a week ago. Already 2 pounds lost. Just getting a little bored with my usual meat eggs veggies cottage cheese and water lol

Replies

• Jimmie342
    Jimmie342 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can really eat whatever you like as long as it falls within your nutrition and calorie goals. I have lost 27lbs since august 1st doing this. I eat whatever I want as long as I have the calories available. This has made the difference for me this time.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    It's not what, but how much. I'm having leftover home-made chinese right now. Baked tofu, chinese noodles, bok choy, locally grown yellow beans.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eat what you normally eat just less of it :)
  • tyracorbyn
    tyracorbyn Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    What are your guys's exercise routine? I do 30 to 1 hour of cardio a day
    jgnatca wrote: »
    It's not what, but how much. I'm having leftover home-made chinese right now. Baked tofu, chinese noodles, bok choy, locally grown yellow beans.
    Jimmie342 wrote: »
    You can really eat whatever you like as long as it falls within your nutrition and calorie goals. I have lost 27lbs since august 1st doing this. I eat whatever I want as long as I have the calories available. This has made the difference for me this time.

• colorofstars
    colorofstars Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What Jimmie said! I eat a dark chocolate square almost every day, you just have to prioritize what you love most
  • dolphinie13
    dolphinie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for ideas, my dinner tonight was yummy! I had baked cod with butter, lemon and garlic, buckwheat groats, and sautéed veggies (carrots, celery, and onion) with some yummy garlic seasoning. It was delicious, and very low calorie - so I had seconds!

Truly, what was said already about sticking with your calorie goal is key. Eat good food, don't deprive yourself, and experiment with new recipes. I like a fairly large quantity of food; I like to feel full. So, I eat foods that full me up without leaving me feeling deprived (veggies, grains, beans, fruit, fish, and chicken). But if I have a craving for something I'll eat it, I just fit it into my remaining calories for the day.
  • Jimmie342
    Jimmie342 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    tyracorbyn wrote: »

Right now I am just going for a walk at a moderate pace for 30 minutes a day. I may start adding in some weight training soon though. Feel free to add me if you need any help or encouragement.

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Walk and lift weights
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    tyracorbyn wrote: »

I started with C25K (couch to 5k app, it's free), finished that and now I run for fun/relieve stress and lift weights about 2-3 days a week. I also walk on steep incline on the treadmill or up hills when I don't run.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!