Goal 170 to 135! Who wants to join me?

Options
Hi :) I'm 21 and i was once a loyal and dedicated MFP member about 2 years ago and with the help of my MFP buddies and daily motivation I was able to go from weighing 185 to 130! The smallest I've ever been! But unfortunately life got into the way and I am back to weighing 170 and miserable. Don't really feel too good about myself especially seeing how far I had once gone. So now I am really wanting to stay dedicated so I can get back to atleast 135/140 and it be awesome to have some friends that have similar goals and if not then someone I can help throughout their journey as well :)

Replies

• SpiritOfTheFox
    SpiritOfTheFox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey let's do this together! I'm 260 wanting to be 200 and fit. We can do this!! And we will do this!
  • LadyyDanger
    LadyyDanger Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Same goal almost to the pound!!! Starting weight was 171. My goal is 135. Been at this almost 4 weeks!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ...Wishing you much success :)
  • jaywirth88
    jaywirth88 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started at 170 and my goal is also 135! Lets get it!!!
  • ambitiousdelight
    ambitiousdelight Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm in this with you!!! Support is always nice
    SW: 272 CW: 265 GW: 170
  • Minervus
    Minervus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 175 currently and aiming for 150-130!
    Lets support each other!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You've done it before so I have no doubt in my mind that you'll do it again! :]
    The key here is finding a sustainable plan that you'll be able to stick to for the long-term. Once you find that, you'll have absolutely no problem. MFP is probably the most effective and sustainable plan I've ever come across! Wishing you the best of luck here!
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I started at 185 2 years ago. I've lost and gained some. I got down to 155 but went back up to 170. Now I'm working my way down to 135 as my overall goal.
  • perkinsn8668
    perkinsn8668 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3' and 209 .goal weight 130. Awaiting surgery date now.
  • scm1818
    scm1818 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0
    Was over weight all my life than changed my life.
    Check out my before and after video.
    Now I'm back at it again after having a baby
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8aKY36fVS4
    This what motivates me to do it all again
  • barbh2001
    barbh2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 168 and I can't believe I let myself get this heavy. I'm good with exercise. But can't seem to stop eating! Hoping mfp will help me get down to 140 at least. Maybe lower.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm close enough I guess. I'm in!
  • bunsan
    bunsan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hoping I can do this with you! I am 37 yrs old, 161 lbs last I checked, and want to get to 130!! I can be super disciplined for a few weeks, but give up eventually!! Good luck everyone!
  • NancyD2014
    NancyD2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 156 and want to get to 130 - my goal!! I'm in
  • Bolibadale
    Bolibadale Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 to 60 lbs before my next B Day in May of 16 I am in.
  • KissFrogxx
    KissFrogxx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. My current weight is 158 pounds/72kg and my ultimate goal is 135 - 140 pounds/62kg.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I think what is also so important is pinpointing what made you gain the 40 pounds, so that you don't do it again. Did you crash diet? Over exercise? Was it not sustainable? That is usually what causes us to yo-yo. So lets not only pledge to get this weight off, but do it in a way that will make it the LAST time. In other words....no 1200 lettuce diets. ;-)
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have a similar weight to lose (currently 152, looking to get to 120 ibs). Best of luck in your goals!
  • LISAGOAL
    LISAGOAL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love the help and motivation as well. I am 178 and want to get to 140-130 as well. I am 5'3'' and 49 years old. need lots of tips for eating.
  • shrinkbaby
    shrinkbaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also 49 years old. Weigh 158 and want to get to 130. I hope to get there by the end of the yeat. I started on 8/24 165.8 lbs. This is my first post and don't know how to add friends but do know how to accept. Would love to work with you all...friend me. We can do this together.