I MISS CHOCOLATE

Options
I would go nuts for a huge bar of chocolate right now. Or a chocolate cake heated with whipped cream. Nom

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    How about eat a serving of chocolate or a slice of cake that fit in to your calorie and macronutritional goals?
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    How about eat a serving of chocolate or a slice of cake that fit in to your calorie and macronutritional goals?

Yes. Why not do this, OP?
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Fit it into your allowance. I have it every day, just less of it.
    A reasonably large 200g bar of chocolate would take you c 2hours of reasonable exercise to burn the calories for.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Move stuff around to fit the chocolate into your calorie budget.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Why are you depriving yourself of chocolate?
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I still have it every day, I just have a kid size bar. I don't know where you are but I get 6 tiny bars in the £1 shop. They are only 12g/60 calories each, but they satisfy me!
  • phillytoast
    phillytoast Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't want the fat content. I'm new at this diet and if I allow dip now I know I'll go nuts. Need to be in the mind frame first.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I have chocolate quite often. Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars are delicious and only 100 calories.jshc7yakqsvb.jpeg
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    A square of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Cherry Tango hits the spot! Not a lot of fat, either.

Eliminating food that you really want will make you miserable and could cause you to crash and burn.

But good luck!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I remember how I felt when I first began eating healthier foods instead of a diet of total crap. It's hard at first, but it gets easier!

Hang in there. :)
  • booksandchocolate12
    Options
    Hmmm. I wasn't aware that chocolate--especially dark chocolate--was "total crap".
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    A square of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Cherry Tango hits the spot! Not a lot of fat, either.

Eliminating food that you really want will make you miserable and could cause you to crash and burn.

But good luck!

That sounds amazing.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I wasn't aware that chocolate--especially dark chocolate--was "total crap".

It's not. Hysterical fear-mongering and wild self-righteousness is what's 'total crap'.
  • booksandchocolate12
    Options

But good luck!

That sounds amazing.

Oh, it is...

nqbm66h8qv7q.jpg

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i had lots of chocolate yesterday!

and was still under my calories....
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Chocolate has more than one thing going for it. I can always make room for a square of dark chocolate, as dark as I can stand while still enjoying it completely. Flavonoids, theobromine, iron. And some of the fat I need to keep my endocrine system healthy. LOVE IT!
  • cvt2003
    cvt2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found this chocolate bar made with stevia called Lily. They have many different types of chocolate with 25% less calories and no sugar added. I get the Dark Chocolate bar. Half a bar is 160 calories, it satisfies my craving, and leaves me feeling less guilty for eating it. I have found it at Stop & Shop and Wholefoods.

http://lilyssweets.com/
  • xjessicaxrx
    xjessicaxrx Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 choc cupcakes, some homemade choc brownies, 2 milkyway bars and some matchmakers this week, iv lost 2lb! If i didnt have what i wanted and deprived myself i wouldnt have stuck to this for 3 months and lost 27lb in total.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Then eat some. It's not going to kill you. Just fit it into your calorie goal and macros.
    Nothing wrong with chocolate, cake, ice cream, etc. That's what moderation is about. Eat the foods you enjoy in moderation and within a balanced diet.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Make room in your allotment for some type of it. Problem solved.