Progress Photos Timeline 2011-2015 - I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Options
Ci339Ne.jpg

I am so beyond proud of how far I've come! From 2011- 2012 I lost 1 pound 101 times. In 2014 I had my son Jude Morrison. I had postpartum depression and gained 20 more pounds before starting my journey in August of last year. Since August 2014 I have lost 1 pound 55 times.
The truth is...this journey takes a lot of time. If you haven't started yet because you are overwhelmed thinking how much time it will take to lose the weight...STOP!!
Think about how much time you're wasting by not getting started sooner...Time WILL continue anyway...why not start today so that when a year does go by, you won't regret it! The time to make the change for the life you want is right NOW! One day at a time because that's all we can do. I am here if you have any questions or need support through your journey.

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great Dedication!!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much @kspoon5
  • SylviaCherie
    SylviaCherie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. I just sent you a friend request :)
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Slow and sure wins the race! Congratulations and keep inspiring people!
  • bigblueeyes1
    bigblueeyes1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Time is one of the reasons that keeps the motivation at bay. To think how much weight I have to lose seems overwhelming and that it'll take "forever". But you are absolutely right...time moves on anyway and if it ends up taking me 2 years to lose the weight, so be it. So many times I've started a weight loss journey only to give up. And then the next summer when I'm dreading swimsuit shopping I think "If only I would've continued I could be X size by now!" Thanks for the inspiration and congrats on your son :)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Thank you so much!!
  • abamariem
    abamariem Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • Kellyss95
    Kellyss95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job !
  • dsturino
    dsturino Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great post; thanks for sharing! Congratulations on the birth of your son and your dedication to be your best for him. Keep up the great work!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    Options
    Thank you kindly!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!