Going on day five and feeling good!

Options
Does anyone ever have a lot of calories left at end of the day? I usually can't use them all up.

Replies

• tru82
    tru82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sometimes or alot of times yes but that is only because I want to stay under. I get 1200 a day and only eat little over a 1,000
  • betty1958
    betty1958 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here! I think it's because I'm pretty active during the day and burn a lot of those calories off. Yet I do find I have quite a few calories left at the end of the day and don't want to eat anymore
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You need to eat the minimum amount which is 1200 calories for women otherwise you will not be getting all the required nutrients to stay healthy. He who eats the most and still loses is the winner.
  • betty1958
    Options
    It's usually at the end of the day I realize omg I still have 300 or 400 calories left! I don't want to binge eat right before bed!
  • queenliz99
    Options
    betty1958 wrote: »
    It's usually at the end of the day I realize omg I still have 300 or 400 calories left! I don't want to binge eat right before bed!

Nothing wrong with eating before bed unless you have acid reflux. Timing and meals has nothing to do with weight loss.
  • betty1958
    Options
    Thanks for the input! Now I won't feel guilty eating a big bowl of ice cream before bed
  • queenliz99
    Options
    betty1958 wrote: »
    Thanks for the input! Now I won't feel guilty eating a big bowl of ice cream before bed

That's the spirit <3
  • Dianemarie58
    Dianemarie58 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem having extra calories at the end of the day. I started adding just a little bit more to each of my meals and it is working out much better for me. Especially adding fruits, nuts and nut butters have helped.
  • betty1958
    Options
    Yes I agree. I need to snack more in between meals to reach my 1200 calorie goal. Thanks for suggestions!