In need of friends! Leave a comment below to have others add you as well. We've got this!

Options
2»

Replies

• PeiDub
    PeiDub Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Anyone feel free to add me too!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm always looking for new people to stay motivated with. Anyone can feel free to add me, just send me a brief message regarding your goals :)
  • Fitness_WonderWoman
    Options
    Let's go! You will do great, you aren't alone. Your story may be unique but all these people are here on the same journey, nothing will be easy and everything comes with hardwork but don't give up! Good luck and if you need or want any extra motivation you can add me as well.
  • scm1818
    scm1818 Posts: 10 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Great story. You can add me.
    Subscribe to my youtube channel as well.
    I will talk about weight loss.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8aKY36fVS4
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this, I have every faith in you :]
    Stay strong, positive and focused - you'll get there!
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I just added you. I am here to help motivate you to your goals. Size 7 here you come. Take before pictures and measurements. You will be surprised how your body will change. Its mind over matter. Eating clean is key. Protein and veggies. 6 small meals. ..You got this. ..we got this. I need to drop 15. Surround yourself with people that will help and it's okay to say no to food that won't get you yo your goal. Your worth it.
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, was always the chubby kid.. I lost weight about 7 years ago and was in fantastic shape.. Then a couple years ago gained it all back due to depression.. Im beating my depression so I am finally ready to lose all the weight.. Add me :)
  • taterfit
    taterfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. You got this keep on rockin it!
  • sophhanne1
    sophhanne1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck I hope you achieve all your weight loss goals x
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Add me I'll be great help!:)
  • Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Totally recommend making an awesome rewards chart, and getting a dry erase board to hang on your fridge and write your next reward, a non-fitness goal, and a fitness goal for the week. I also have a calendar hanging on my fridge and every day I work out, I draw a big colorful heart and write the details to keep track of my progress. It's working super for me! I have a lot a weight to lose (over 100 lbs), so I need those little rituals/reminders.

Please feel free to add me!
  • sherry1159
    sherry1159 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! Just started again and have about 80-100 lbs to lose
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    No one has to do it alone. Add me if you're interested in encouraging each other to do better.
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! More friends=more support! Good luck on your journey everyone.
  • billiej97
    billiej97 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would like more friends for support. Add me if you would like support and motivation :)
  • Pcs1961
    Pcs1961 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate! My weight loss journey has had so many stops and starts that I needed to do something different. Today is a new day and my first day of MFP
  • madamebaco
    madamebaco Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need support and motivations!