Jillian Dvds

Options
Which ones do you have and which one do you like best and why?

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    i have 30 Ds and Ripped in 30 and i love both!!!
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred. It is a circuit training 30 minute video that gives results fast. I lost 4 inches in 2 weeks just before hurting myself ( not with the shred video).
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred. It is a circuit training 30 minute video that gives results fast. I lost 4 inches in 2 weeks just before hurting myself ( not with the shred video).
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack and yoga meltdown. I also have banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones, but I like the first three the best because they're only about 30 minutes long each.

I'd have to say the 6 week 6 pack and yoga meltdown hold my favorite. I love the shred as well, but I've done it so often I've become bored of the same old routine. The 6 pk one has a LOT of cardio, so don't be fooled by the name. All three DVD's make me sore, and all three make me work up a sweat (yes, even the yoga dvd. Don't be fooled by the name, Jillian will make sure you get a sweat out of it.)

I love the yoga one as well just cause it does a great job with keeping you flexible and strong as well as getting your heart rate up. Definitely not as much of a sweat/burn as the other two, but still a fantastic workout.

Good luck :)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few of them (Netflix) they were good workouts. However, I found I prefer other instructors much better. I don't know why - but she bugs me.

Kelly Coffey Meyer has a series of DVDs called 30 Minutes to Fitness. All kinds - bootcamp, kickboxing, circuit. She is really motivating (IMO). Each DVD has 2 - 30 minute workouts plus pre-mixes. Helps keep it fresh.

30 Minutes to Fitness Body Training requires no equipment. All the strength training in this one is weight bearing. There is a modifier throughout.

30 Minutes to Fitness Weights uses dumbbell. There is a modifier throughout.

Look these up on collagevideo.com - lots of workouts - lots of info
  • annette79h
    annette79h Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillians dvd's!! I just started about 7 wks ago and did the Ripped in 30, Burn Fat Boost Met. and this week will be starting the 30 day shred. I loved the R.in 30 cuz its only about 20 min. The BFBM is 40 min but it feels great! I definately see a difference in my body, my waist is smaller, my butt, thighs & hips are smaller & firmer.....and Jillian is awesome during the workouts, shes so encouraging! I cant wait to start the 30 day shred, I've heard its one of her best. Just make sure you set a time everyday to do your workout, make it an appointment that you cant miss. Dont skip out on it, like she says, you have to show up!! If you do it everyday and do your best, you will see results!! Good luck to ya :smile:
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I just finished the 30DS today. I loved it and got very good results from it. :happy: I am moving on to her Ripped in 30 tomorrow, I hear it is really good too. I will most likely be trying her other DVDs in the future as well! She's tough, but that's just what you need to keep you moving and to get the results.
  • LizGogol
    LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, which is amazing! No More Trouble Zones, 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30 and Six Week Six Pack and I swear by them all!
  • catlady100
    catlady100 Posts: 154
    Options
    I've tried a few of them (Netflix) they were good workouts. However, I found I prefer other instructors much better. I don't know why - but she bugs me.

Kelly Coffey Meyer has a series of DVDs called 30 Minutes to Fitness. All kinds - bootcamp, kickboxing, circuit. She is really motivating (IMO). Each DVD has 2 - 30 minute workouts plus pre-mixes. Helps keep it fresh.

30 Minutes to Fitness Body Training requires no equipment. All the strength training in this one is weight bearing. There is a modifier throughout.

30 Minutes to Fitness Weights uses dumbbell. There is a modifier throughout.

Look these up on collagevideo.com - lots of workouts - lots of info

She bugs me too. love love kelley coffey-meyer. That being said, i think i preferred Banish Fat boost metabolism over no more trouble zones.
  • redGummiBear
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred but just started level one today. I liked it, very do-able.