NSV! NSV! NSV!

Options

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    The dress already looks wonderful on you! Congrats!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Don't kid yourself, 10 pounds is MAJOR. You look SO beautiful in your dress. Well done.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Aw, you look beautiful!! Congratulations on your loss!! You must be SO proud! You look great, and you are going to look amazing on your big day!!! :)!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Not only is that dress absolutely gorgeous on you.. I LOVE the look on your face! You are glowing, girl.. keep it up!!!! You are going to be a stunning bride!!!! Congratulations!
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Very pretty! Ten pounds is certainly something to be commended for!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous - you are going to be such a stunning bride! Congrats!!
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    You look amazing and the dress is just stunning. and 10lbs is a huge amount think of a lb of butter then put 9 others beside it then try and lift them you will soon realize how much 10lbs is. Best of luck in your weight loss journey
  • CallieCrocker
    Options
    Thank you all SO much! The words of encouragement are great :). I am so thankful for this community and all of the support you all have given me.

And as for the comments on the dress...Thank you! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job, lol at the clip on your back, see it needs to be ajusted, wtg :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous.you have done so well. your fiance will be blown away when he sees you.
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! Congratulations :)
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Oh hon, your smile tells the whole story! You look like a blushing and beautiful bride (to be) and your collar bones make your gorgeous self complete! How very proud I am of all your NSV's!! Those are the little encouraging notes that keep us motivated!

Best of the best on your journey with MFP, and in the adventure of life (and marriage)!

Joyful in the Journey!
    song2sing!
  • CallieCrocker
    Options
    I just want to thank you all again for the words of encouragement...seeing such an outpouring of support reminds me of why MFP is so great. I wish you all the best of luck on your weight-loss and fitness journeys.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely radiant in your gorgeous dress! Stunning, my dear!! :wink:
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Girl, you look gorgeous...keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • amnewman79
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing in your dress. Fantastic collar bones! Congratulations and keep up the good work.
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in your dress. I'm so happy for you. congrats on the loss and keep up the great work.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!!! Gorgeous dress, and you look fabulous in it!! Particularly with your beautiful smile!! :bigsmile:
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    You look stunning! and that dress... WOW!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!