Chicken Stir Fry

Options
diamondsnthesky
diamondsnthesky Posts: 34 Member
Anyone have any good recipe for a chicken stir fry? I have some chicken, assorted veggies, and rice. but I'm looking for sauce/cooking ideas - it's been quite a while since I've stir fried.

Thanks!

Replies

• henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    i usually add a little bbq sauce in with mine for a little kick
  • rachyz88
    rachyz88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I make a chicken or Pork stir fry. I use meat, potatoes (peeled and diced), onion, fresh green beans, broccoli, spinach and soy sauce. Its delicious. I put it on top of brown rice!
    Def one of my favorites :)
  • Tucksy
    Tucksy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    An easy chicken stir fry is to finely chop a couple of cloves of garlic and an inch of ginger and fry in a little bit of oil and then add the chicken and fry together stirring it around occasionally so that the ginger and garlic doesn't burn. When the chicken is cooked add a little soy sauce to taste (its full of salt so be sparing) and the vegetables and cook for 3 or 4 minutes stirring around. I cook the rice separately. I hope this gives you some ideas :smile:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I add different spices to mine to mix it up. I like to add garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and sometimes some jalapenos. If you don't care for the heat, you can try garlic and mix a little bit of honey in with some soy sauce for a little sweeter taste.
  • diamondsnthesky
    diamondsnthesky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas, everyone!
  • selvaggiarte
    Options
    soy sauce, finely chopped cilantro, white vinegar, garlic ( i got this from my friend from quam)