Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - thighs!!!!!

NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days in a row i have worn shorts all day...even when walking and i have no heat rash...i have lost enough that my thighs arent rubbing together as bad as before, so i am not in misserable pain...it may sound silly but i am sooooo happy!!! now I will have consistantly smooth legs from bottom to top!!! no little bumps or redness!!! everyone share you nsv's with me plz!!!

Replies

• LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    I'm still waiting for my NSV (this time). I haven't told my husband that I'm doing this, so I'm waiting for him to notice something. That's the most important NonScale Victory for me. God is good.:smooched:
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Oh my god...I totally understand what you're talking about! That is a huge deal! I can't wait until I can say the same thing!

*high five* Keep at it!
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm impressed, too! Great job!
  • StephanieLPN
    StephanieLPN Posts: 11 Member
    Congrats! I'm curious, what does nsv mean?
  • LoriIAM
    Thanks. I love your goals. Very specific! Good job so far. Keep up the good work.
  • LoriIAM
    I just learned myself NonScale Victory.

What's Onderland? single digit to go?
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    i am sooo proud of you and completely understand great NSV
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Onederland is being in the 100s in weight :)
  • ChloMonster
    ChloMonster Posts: 19 Member
    Onderland is having your weight start with a 1. I got there on 9/22/10 for the first time in 20 years! I like it here too.
  • michelnie
    michelnie Posts: 30
    Good job and keep going! My most recent NSV has got to be yesterday at the gym. I found out I can actually do push ups. It's not much but for me it was actually a major achievements seeing it's been almost 8 years since I could do more than 2 in a row. I actually did 20! Woohoo. Anyhow congratulations and keep going!
  • I just learned myself NonScale Victory.

onederland is when you make it to a weight starting with a 1!!!
  • you guys are all awesome!!! keep up the great work!!!
  • you guys are all awesome!!! keep up the great work!!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days in a row i have worn shorts all day...even when walking and i have no heat rash...i have lost enough that my thighs arent rubbing together as bad as before, so i am not in misserable pain...it may sound silly but i am sooooo happy!!! now I will have consistantly smooth legs from bottom to top!!! no little bumps or redness!!! everyone share you nsv's with me plz!!!

That's not a small NSV - that's a great one! Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to the day I make a similar post! :smile:
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    I just learned myself NonScale Victory.

Onederland is when you finally break through the 200 lb mark to 199 or lower.
  • gemfox
    gemfox Posts: 107
    AAAAAAAAAAH! I am so excited for the day that I can say the same thing! I HATE having to wear tights or leggings or SOMETHING that protects my thighs from thigh burn!!! So well done on a pretty huge NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!