Hi everyone and happy new year!

sarrie74
sarrie74 Posts: 16
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this site and would like to hear motivational stories from young adults like myself! I am looking to loose 50+ pounds in one year! Please help me stay on track and keep me motivated

Replies

• I am new to this site and would like to hear motivational stories from young adults like myself! I am looking to loose 50+ pounds in one year! Please help me stay on track and keep me motivated
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Hi Sarri,

Happy New Year!:drinker: :drinker:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hi Sarrie!

I lost 53 pounds in 6 months, so it can be done! :smile:

Welcome & good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Welcome to MFP! You can do this! I have fallen off the wagon so many times and yet still ..here I am.....and ready to keep loosing the weight! I started MFP in March...and have lost weight right up till the holidays.. minor 5 lb setback thanks to Christmas break but still hanging on ready to finish off the rest of my 50 goal!
  • Hey, just joined today. It's great to see so many people with such ambitious goals! Good luck to you all. Making the first steps to become aware and make a plan is fantastic!

While I have a somewhat small weight loss goal, I'm hoping to start a trend of healthy living and good dieting. I want to feel fit and energized for everyday. I want to WANT to take the stairs. I want to feel good about going for a run with friends or playing football in the snow, and not get winded. I look forward to the day when I look into the mirror and say, "I'm really happy with how I look! I feel great and I feel sexy!"

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! I'm really happy to be a part of a community of support and positive goals! We can do it!
This discussion has been closed.