TurboFire Day 60 pics

Options
2»

Replies

• finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Looking good you can really see the difference in your tummy and thighs. Well done look forward to seeing the next photo's
  • daniedee81
    daniedee81 Posts: 155
    Options
    wow! you can really see the difference! WAY TO GO!

i'm in week 5 and am really noticing changes in my body. it's so motivating to see results on this program!
  • cruznks
    cruznks Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow! awesome! :D
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! I had to wait till I got home from work to see the pics, but you seriously look great! :D
  • carin_cress
    carin_cress Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing reults. I love TurboFire it is an amazing program. :smile:
  • MichelleKit
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great JOB!!!!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    wow you look so good! Im kind of jealous of your tummy :tongue: Im planning to order turbo fire soon (hopefully today or tomorrow) and just want to say thanks for sharing :smile: sending you an add...
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Did you follow the program the way it is listed in the book? Have you used to eating plan or Inferno at all?

You look awesome!!! Keep up the great work!
    Yes, followed the scedule in the book. Didn't add anything extra except a small walk a few days a week (with a 4 year old so it wasn't too fast!). I don't follow the eating plan, although I do use the calorie calculator in the book. I also try to eat clean, drink only water, cut out sweets and salt. I haven't done the inferno plan either but am planning to after the 90 days are done.

And thanks everyone for the encouragement!! I appreciate it and I know you guys can get results like this too!! (If I can do it anyone can!!)
  • Slow_Wisco_Runner
    Slow_Wisco_Runner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great work!! I just got Turbofire yesterday!!:smile:
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! YOu look so great!!!!!! Keep it up, u motivate me more......:flowerforyou:
  • SassieSarah
    Options
    WOW, congrats!!! U look great:)
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Seesaey, congratulation on your loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!