30 Day Shred....a question

deanadimples
deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
edited 5:30AM in Fitness and Exercise
I just finished Day 5. I still have a question how this works.

Do I do 30 Days on Level 1? 10 days each level? Whatever level I feel I can do? What are most people doing?

I just don't think I could do the same level for 30 days without getting MAJORLY bored. But the next 2 levels scare the bejeezers our of me after level 1!!

Replies

• Why dont you move up when you feel ready? I moved up to L2 on day 7 (today), its actually not as hard (I thought). Some suggest 10 days on each level....
  • XBabigrl72
    XBabigrl72 Posts: 88
    I do 10 days on each level. I only workout 5 days a week so I'm on each level for 2 weeks.
  • shufie
    shufie Posts: 11
    it's 10 days at each level, total of 30 days. i definitely could not do one level for 30 days lol, i'm bored around the 5/6 day mark on each one, but stick to it and you'll get results, after doing the 30 days at 10 days each level, i did 30 days alternating levels on each day (day 1-level 1, day 2-level 2, etc) but after that, it sits on the shelf for a while until i get bored with another dvd lol
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    I did ten days on each level everyday. Some people don't do it everyday, but I really push myself and try to commit to it. I have had great results. I've also heard a lot of people say they did one level until it wasn't challenging anymore and then moved up. I'm sure either is fine. I would recommend giving it your all, and doing it everyday. Good luck!!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    I just finished Day 5. I still have a question how this works.

Do I do 30 Days on Level 1? 10 days each level? Whatever level I feel I can do? What are most people doing?

I just don't think I could do the same level for 30 days without getting MAJORLY bored. But the next 2 levels scare the bejeezers our of me after level 1!!

I got really bored. I have actually decided to design my own workout using Jillian's strength and cardio moves. I think I might even make my own workout video with Jillian, but edited with exercises I like and with music I like in the background. lol
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    I just finished today. 10 days for each level for a total of 30 days. I didn't take a day off and did it in 30 but I know some people like to take a rest day or alternate it with a different workout.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Whew....glad to find out most people do a level every 10 days. I was thinking it was 30 days one level and you just upped the weights if you needed to. There is NO way I could do one level every day for 30 days.

I'm guessing (by how I feel Day 5) that I will be ready to move on after Day 10.

Thanks for clarifying this for me!
This discussion has been closed.