a lot to lose with soooo much more to gain

Options
Weight has always been an issue for me. I've come to the realization that I'm an emotional eater, that's the first step. Now while I work on my mental I need to get my physical back in line. I'm too young to feel so old and I want to be here for a long time. There's no better time than the present.

I just want friends on the same mission as me. Let's give eachother ideas and challenges, while holding eachother accountable.

Feel free to add me here and IG@curlycurvez

Replies

• jesslynchxo817
    jesslynchxo817 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Good luck!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi :]
    I'm really happy to see you that you're working on the mental aspect of things too - this is so, so important, if not moreso and will help you reach your goals. I hope you find the confidence to believe in yourself - it sounds like you do, so I'm glad about that. Keep strong, you can do this!
  • Curly_Curvez
    Curly_Curvez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi :]
    I'm really happy to see you that you're working on the mental aspect of things too - this is so, so important, if not moreso and will help you reach your goals. I hope you find the confidence to believe in yourself - it sounds like you do, so I'm glad about that. Keep strong, you can do this!

Thanks PinkPixie! One day at a time lol
  • Curly_Curvez
    Curly_Curvez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! Good luck!

Thanks Jesslyn! We're buddies now