Calling all 5'8" 150-160 lbs women

Options
I want to see your body.
That came out weird.

I'm curious what other women with similar stats to mine look like in shape. If you're at your goal, post! If you're in between, post! I want to see other bodies similar to mine in all their beauty, flaws, everything. (Feel free to share what your workout regimen looks like).

I have BMD and think I would benefit from this. Thanks for your help in advance!

Replies

• North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    aaw5nriscnjp.jpg
    ox86memma9up.jpg

I'm 5'8". I was about 145lbs in these pics taken in July. I started in April at 155.6 and am just under my goal of 140 now as I currently weigh 139.6.

Work out wise I do lots of things- play tennis, walk, do weight and strength training at the Y. I've been exercising regularly for years. It's just the eating part that gets away from me.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I'm on android app so can't post pics. But I'm 135 lbs, 5'8 tall . you can click on my profile to see pics I think.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Spacelump, how bout a pic of your body?
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    t16dxfistp92.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I am not incredibly fond of posting pics, but I suppose fair is fair.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    25e9rf0igl6d.jpg

Progress so far. First picture is around 164lbs. Second one is at 153 with another 15ish pounds to go.

So far my workout is walking about 16k-20k steps a day and squeezing in DailyBurn videos when I can (about twice a week).