Help!!..Need friends

Options
Hi there!
My long story short - I gained a lot of weight right out of college (freshman 20!!) but almost immediately lost some of it. My problem has been losing the last ten pounds from my weight gain. Over the past two years I have dieted off and on again and failed each time to lose these stubborn pounds. Have tried everything there is to try- I have concluded it's lack of motivation that holds me back. So I'm looking for some friends on here for motivation! I'm fed up with starting over and over again. My goal is to lose these last tricky 10 pounds before the new year-- and would love to have some people to hold me accountable to that!
Feel free to add me! And I'd love to follow your weight loss journey as well

Replies

• ellenartee
    ellenartee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you, but have a little more weight to lose lol. But I'll add you!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ....Wishing you much success :)
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm working on those last 10lbs too :) I feel like I took it for granted how easy it was to loose weight up to this point. I'd like to reach my goal by Christmas, but I'm not going to stress too much over it. At the moment my primary goals are health and fitness based, and hopefully weight loss will come along with those.

Anyway! I'm looking for some new, active people to follow :D feel free to add me!
  • tkoontz1027
    tkoontz1027 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    My long story short - I gained a lot of weight right out of college (freshman 20!!) but almost immediately lost some of it. My problem has been losing the last ten pounds from my weight gain. Over the past two years I have dieted off and on again and failed each time to lose these stubborn pounds. Have tried everything there is to try- I have concluded it's lack of motivation that holds me back. So I'm looking for some friends on here for motivation! I'm fed up with starting over and over again. My goal is to lose these last tricky 10 pounds before the new year-- and would love to have some people to hold me accountable to that!
    Feel free to add me! And I'd love to follow your weight loss journey as well

I definitely could use some friends myself. I have 80 lbs to lose and am a binge eater since childhood. I fall off and on alot. I need to stay committed this time. Want to feel fabulous by next Summer!!