Has anyone tried playing their own music to exerciseDVDs?

Options
Specifically, Turbofire? I love all the kickboxing moves, but I am soooo sick of the music. (Don't get me wrong - when I started Turbofire, I loved the music, but you can only hear it so many times before you just can't get excited anymore)

Replies

• Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    i dont know about turbofire but i do with the 30 day shred as after a while i dont need to hear her as i know what im doing lol
  • rcatherineperkins
    Options
    I do that all the time with P90X. I usually turn on the radio and play the DVD. Helps a lot! :)
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes I did that last time. I went to Pandora and creating a music channel called 20 min workout it works great!
  • SolidGoaled
    SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I just wonder how it would work with a workout like Turbofire where it is so rhythm based?
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ahahaha I've been wondering the same thing. There are only so many times I can sing "boom I got your boyfriend" lol
  • brittlynn3888
    brittlynn3888 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YES! I do the pandora thing, too. I have a Katy Perry and a Cascada station. Those ALWAYS keep me fired up in Turbofire!
  • SolidGoaled
    SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    YES! I do the pandora thing, too. I have a Katy Perry and a Cascada station. Those ALWAYS keep me fired up in Turbofire!

You don't have problems with the music being out of rhythm with the moves, then?