I'm so happy to be a part of this team!

Options
ypriddy
ypriddy Posts: 8 Member
My name is Yolanda and I am grateful for the friends I have already acquired and the many more to come. I like many others have tried many different yo-yo diets over the years and to no avail I'm here again. I started the HCG Diet about 3 weeks ago and have already lost 20 lbs and feeling great! My middle son keeps telling me I'm too skinny because they are so use to me being "fat mom". My oldest daughter is in shock because we are both now wearing the same size pants (size 12)! I haven't worn this size in over 20 years and it is amazing! I look forward to encouraging everyone I am friends with because we definitely all need it from time to time. Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can lose this weight together as supporters of each other.

Replies

• kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Isn't this the best site for staying motivated and keeping yourself accountable?!? It is totally changing my life....so glad I found it. Friend request sent...always looking for new friends for encouragement....I don't wanna lose this newfound motivation. I don't know where it came from but hoping it sticks around forever!
    ~Kim
  • ypriddy
    ypriddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kim, I'm glad about this site as well. With all of us encouraging each other, I don't think any of us should lose motivation! Keep up the great work you have been doing, you definitely have shown that.....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

~Yolanda
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I love the support here! My husband even commented that it's much more supportive than the one time I tried WW. It's just so fantastic! Thank you for being one of those supportive people! :flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    We are happy you are here too. Best of luck on your new journey and lifestyle.
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    Good for you! Post some before & after pics!