do you see a difference in my picture?

Options

Replies

• karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    We are our own worst critics.

I can see a drastic change in your pictures, but you don't.

I'm the same way with my own self.

Don't delete your post, come back amd look at the positive encouragement when you feel down.

You are absolutely right, we tend to be too critical with our self , and it's soooo easy to diminish our results but it's OK and good for our souls to stop and give our self a high five. Thanks for your comment :)
  • karyabc
    Options
    minties82 wrote: »
    I see a huuuuge difference! You look like a different person altogether. I have lost about the same amount of weight and know I look drastically different, you do too.

You have a fantastic body shape also :-)

Awww thank you! And so much congrats on your achievement. You look great
  • gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! Awesome job. I know how you feel though. I am doing this for the second and hopefully last time. I don't see that much difference either whether I'm losing or gaining I feel I look close to the same when I look in the mirror. Pictures though make it more obvious for me.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I see an extremely big difference!
    You can be so proud of yourself-I know how much dedication and effort you put forth!
    I can see you will go all the way to your goal!
    Congrats on the amazing loss!!!!
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Heck yes. Congrats, you're looking really fantastic!!
  • 555_FILK
    555_FILK Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow, great! You should be really proud. It's great that you posted these - not just for your own affirmation, but also as an inspiration to others. Fantastic!!
  • karyabc
    Options
    You can be so proud of yourself-I know how much dedication and effort you put forth!

yess I try to be not so critical as I tend to normally be with my self, it takes a lot of willpower when you start so big like I did to shut those negatives thoughts and keep going, thanks for your encouragement. psss love your profile picture, it makes me smile! :blush:
  • karyabc
    Options
    justrollme wrote: »
    Heck yes. Congrats, you're looking really fantastic!!

hi5! on your username :wink: , Heck thanks for the comment!
  • Crystal82588
    Crystal82588 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! You look fantastic!
  • karyabc
    Options
    555_FILK wrote: »
    Wow, great! You should be really proud. It's great that you posted these - not just for your own affirmation, but also as an inspiration to others. Fantastic!!

hallelujah, cant think of a better achievement someone could accomplish than to be able to inspire others. big thanks for that <3
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You got some curves, and you are showing them off, as well you should! Isn't it awesome having clothes that fit well and look great on you? :)

I admit when I lost weight before, one of the first things I did was buy new clothes as soon as I dropped a size. It felt awesome to rock skinny jeans just because I could. Wear your clothes with pride, because you deserve it, and you look great!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Yep, I see the difference. Keep that forward stride going.....
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Of course, huge difference. Way to go girl! :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Yes. You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »

yess I try to be not so critical as I tend to normally be with my self, it takes a lot of willpower when you start so big like I did to shut those negatives thoughts and keep going, thanks for your encouragement. psss love your profile picture, it makes me smile! :blush:

Thanks;-) that's my granddaughter who's 2 now, so she can't get zipped in my jacket anymore, lol!
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Of course there's a difference!
    You look great! :)
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    There certainly is a big difference and you have a great shape - I love your black and blue top and jeans by the way :)

• karyabc
    Options
    Huge difference! You got some curves, and you are showing them off, as well you should! Isn't it awesome having clothes that fit well and look great on you? :)

I admit when I lost weight before, one of the first things I did was buy new clothes as soon as I dropped a size. It felt awesome to rock skinny jeans just because I could. Wear your clothes with pride, because you deserve it, and you look great!

Best feeling in the world, when I started I think I was a size 20, don't ask me how but I kept those pants during all this time and used them, just recently went shopping and I fit in a size 12 , OMG so awesome ! Thank you on everything else :blush:
  • madamebaco
    madamebaco Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    For sure!
  • karyabc
    Options
    I can't help to wonder if some may find it annoying to constantly keep getting in their notifications me saying thank you to each of you , but I don't care, thank you <3 , and have a great Monday people :) !