Replies

• kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    im from Lincolnshire :D feel free to add me
  • smitmum
    smitmum Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, not close by but in the UK, need support too, feel free to add me :-)
  • sallycheese
    Options
    i was born in york,i now live about an hour away by train in huddersfield and go to york as often as i can manage to revisit as it feels like going home. feel free to add me
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm from York, born and raised there, anyone local feel free to give me an add :) always nice to meet locals on here! Vic x
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-)

I'm going to York races in August if that is classed as being close by :happy:
  • Victorian131
    Victorian131 Posts: 130
    Options
    I live 5 minutes drive from the racecourse so I would say yes! Hehe, hope you have a great day! I haven't been since I left college, its such a great day out!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I live 5 minutes drive from the racecourse so I would say yes! Hehe, hope you have a great day! I haven't been since I left college, its such a great day out!

Thanks, can't wait, going for the Ebor Festival, staying overnight so will be hitting the town after :happy: Was booked to go a couple of years ago, but it was cancelled due to flooding, so praying for sun :smile:
  • emarrghlee
    emarrghlee Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm from Leeds, not massively close by but an hours bus ride. Feel free to add me if you want :)