Starting Beginner Shred! Anybody want to join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• Eleted
    Eleted Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My Lufe Makeover. Love it!!!
    Yes You tube. Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred. Level 1. Enjoy!! Hang with it. Its tough. Especially first few days. Well it was for me. But you feel great after. Are you doing any other exercise. ?
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I want to start this now I will join in:)
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Actually today I was researching doing this so I am glad to have you to do it with.
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I am going to start today
  • MyLifeMakeover
    MyLifeMakeover Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I found it and will do it starting tomorrow, so I'm a little late. My days are crazy, so it's been hard getting to the gym as early as I need to, so I'm glad to have something I can do quickly at home.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Ok I did it! I found level one for free on youtube! That will buy me time til I can buy it! Overall not a bad workout some easy some hard! But it makes you sweat so it works:) I think I am going to go on after completion to 30 ds and others I think it will take a year but heck ive been dying to do this for months! (What is wrong with me!?)
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I found it and will do it starting tomorrow, so I'm a little late. My days are crazy, so it's been hard getting to the gym as early as I need to, so I'm glad to have something I can do quickly at home.
    Ok I did it! I found level one for free on youtube! That will buy me time til I can buy it! Overall not a bad workout some easy some hard! But it makes you sweat so it works:) I think I am going to go on after completion to 30 ds and others I think it will take a year but heck ive been dying to do this for months! (What is wrong with me!?)

I'm glad you are joining us!
  • PinguTasha
    PinguTasha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LInk please? :)
  • Eleted
    Options
  • Eleted
    Options
    Whoops that was suppose to be The Shred link. Just google. Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred level one. Or go to you tube and search the same
  • PinguTasha
    PinguTasha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is it just one video?
  • aghack
    Options
    It's three different workouts.
  • aghack
    Options
    In three different videos
  • AnnElizabethKate
    AnnElizabethKate Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS after my first pregnancy And lost about 10-12lbs and 15" :) wish you the best of luck! Her videos are amazing
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Ok today was to be day 2 but I could not find the video in full on youtube I did yesterday! So I did a zumba ripped in place of it. Tomarrow I will go buy it :)
  • mrsghosh
    mrsghosh Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my level 1 completion..thinking to go to next levels without break days
  • Eleted
    Options
    Did any of you take rest days during the first level. I've read contradictory opinions on if this is a good or necessary thing.
  • Alicia4065
    Alicia4065 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ended up getting sick and was only able to do a few days. Come Sunday I will be starting all over again along with my morning run.
  • Eleted
    Options
    I am ill as well. Will start back when better. It seems to be going around the country. Ok lets do this again. !!!
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of 30DS. Day 4 level 1 today. I got some pretty notable results from the first round. I have a few of Jillian's workouts and I plan to expand my collection.