Show me your leg transformations to inspire me please.

Fortifitti
Fortifitti Posts: 17 Member
edited September 2015 in Success Stories
I have chunky legs. :( I've never worn shorts or a skirt. My goal is to wear shorts and a skirts next summer so I'd love to see others success photos in transforming your legs. What excercise did you find best to sculpt your legs? Thanks.

Replies

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Squats, walking, swimming, circuit training has helped me. Doesn't hurt going up and down stairs too.

Don't have those pics with me but huge difference
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited September 2015
    These aren't the greatest comparison pics, but they are what I can find:

July 2013 vs Aug 22, 2015
    8zczm5o86tkn.jpg

March 2013 vs Aug 22, 2015
    7murq7wsslyy.jpg

Squats (weighted..started with dumbbells and resistance bands, but I have progressed to barbell work now)
    Various lunges
    Barbell Deadlifts
    Dumbbell single leg deadlifts
    Running
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Wow @shadow2soul , that's an amazing difference! :+1::smile:

Can I ask what types of exercise you do?
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    (img)20141017_194412-COLLAGE.JPEG (img)
  • makeoverpm
    Sorry about the above post I'm trying to figure out how to post photos
  • makeoverpm
    (img)COLLAGE.jpeg20141017_194412(img)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    @makeoverpm - you need to do one of the following:
    1. On PC - click the icon that looks like a page with the top right hand corner folded over at the top of your reply box and select choose files or drag/drop pictures into space provided
    2. On some Mobile devices - click the icon that looks like a camera at the top of your reply box and select choose files (some will be able to see this from within the app, some have to go to the phones mobile browser and some won't see it at all)
    3. upload the image to a third party hosting site like tiny pic and paste the code provided into your reply box
  • makeoverpm
    shadow2soul thank you
  • makeoverpm
    qfwfr5bill3j.jpg

I finally figured it out. Thank you shadow2soul.

I'm still not quite where I want to be! I've avoided shorts my whole life because I've been self conscious about my legs. I'm more accepting of myself as I get older!

I've mainly exercised with rpm/spinning and body pump and generally eating clean with the odd blip.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    10s8juo3rht5.jpg

My legs are thick and muscular, which some people would call chunky, no matter what I do. The main thing that has changed is my attitude about them. Wear those short skirts with pride.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!