down 10 pounds and muscle toning in progress :)

Options
Hey guys
I lost ten pounds after starting a vegan diet. I have never felt better. I used to exersize regularly but didnt pay attention to diet and portions. So I never saw results. *****Diet is key!*****
Im loving the changes that have been happening. After losing those ten pounds, I kind of plateaued, or so I thought. But then I realised I had gained more muscle definition.
So the journey continues. Id love to lose a little more body fat and build some more muscle.
Im loving this site. It is showing me where I am falling short and is keeping me more mindful about snacking. But Ive only been on here for three days so far ;P
Hope to connect with others.
Im on Instagram. Not sure if I am allowed to post my handle on here and dont want my post deleted, lol. (am I allowed?)
Id love to get into touch with other people on their fitness journeys.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Community Guidelines give you info on what you can and can't post. It's at the bottom of the page.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • vegangela_
    vegangela_ Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a vegan too, I found I lost a fair bit of weight in the first year I went vegan but not as much since then.
    I'll add you :)
  • littlebunnyvegan
    Options
    Thanks Vegangela :) I think I follow you on instagram already too, :D haha
  • littlebunnyvegan
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Community Guidelines give you info on what you can and can't post. It's at the bottom of the page.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Thanks I checked it out :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!