How many more pounds/kg/stone do you have left until your goal?!

Options
my ultimate goal weight is 115-119 so based on that I have about 25-29 pounds left to go!

We've got this everyone!! Keep up the good work

Replies

• eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, it's amazing the support this app/site gives. Really keeps you on track :)
  • hcumplido
    hcumplido Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started at 228 and my first goal is to reach 174 (to push me out of the obese range). So, I have 15 pounds left I think? I've lost almost 40. Once I hit my first goal, I will work on my final goal of 150.
  • eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    hcumplido wrote: »
    I started at 228 and my first goal is to reach 174 (to push me out of the obese range). So, I have 15 pounds left I think? I've lost almost 40. Once I hit my first goal, I will work on my final goal of 150.

Woooo! Congrats! I hit my first goal that brought my BMI right to the brink of the "healthy" range. My next goal is 129 by Christmas. It'll be tough but hopefully doable.

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I'll be happy with about 10 more gone, I think. But honestly, I don't pay much attention to the scale anymore. I think I'm just going to eat like I'm eating now until it no longer becomes a deficit and I start maintaining. I believe I've found my happy place with diet.
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    40 lbs, I just started 2 weeks ago so I have a long way to go.
  • hcumplido
    hcumplido Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Once I hit "healthy" range I'll stop. Ha Ha. The BMI chart says 145 would put me in the upper range of "healthy" but I think 150 is a good weight for me, given my body type and skeletal structure. Best wishes on meeting your goal!
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    26 lbs. I am almost half way. Goal weight is about 118-120 lbs
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've lost 21 lbs so far which leaves me with about 39 lbs till I reach the range of my goal weight. Almost halfway x) Feel free to add me and we can cheer one another on!
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 50 pounds, that's about half way, depending on if I adjust my goal.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm down 25lbs with another 22lbs to go
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    29lbs downside since jan 2nd. ...7 lb to go...yes its very slow the last bit! ☺
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm still of two minds as to what my ultimate goal weight is.

I always just say 120 ibs as it's a nice, round number. I also have a nice memory of weighing 120 exactly, then going jeans shopping and for the first time in my life liking how the lower half of my body looked in changing room mirrors whilst trying them on (damned pear shaped body!). So I say 120.

Having said that, I'll probably stop anywhere from 115-130ibs. !30 ibs is the alleged "best weight" for 5'6 (not that I put too much stock in this, as I'll stop when I feel confident enough. It's just a number and weight fluctuates due to a number of factors), so I might stop there. I was considering going straight to 115 ibs too, but that's more if I decide to bulk up and really get in shape; as I do fasting, 115 will logically cut off a little bit more body fat % before I start attempting to gain muscle. But i wouldn't go to 115 unless I was looking to gain weight soon after, if that makes sense.

With that in mind (and weighing 152 ibs) the last time I checked; I'm waiting for that ToTM to go away before I weigh myself again), I have between 20-35 ish ibs to lose. I'll see when I get there where I wish to stop.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    120 down, 80 to go. That'll put me at my doc's chosen goal weight, which is about 15lbs lower than what I'm willing to settle for.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I started at 115kg and I'm 76kg now. My next big goal is 60kg, then 52kg.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have a LONG way to go....sigh... I started at 292 on May 20th, now down to 261 as of this morning, my "first" goal is 192 which is 69 pounds more to go... but my ultimate goal *I think* (Have to see how i am doing when i get down to my first goal) but my ultimate goal is to get to 160 which is still 101 pounds to go.. so yeah a LONG way... sigh.
  • frontdoorangel
    frontdoorangel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My short term goal weight is 180, I was 195 this morning so 15lb to go. My next goal weight is 165 and I figured I'd see how I felt there before setting the one after. It's crazy how frustrating and exciting this can be at the same time. Like I keep expecting the scale to just be broken but all my clothes are too big so can't just be that. I don't know prob sound crazy but my mind has just not caught up to the fact that I'm not hovering between 240 and 250 anymore.
  • freegrace
    freegrace Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Started at 276. I've lost 108 and am currently at 168. My goal is 135, which will put me in the normal bmi range with a few extra pounds to spare. Sooo, 33 pounds until goal.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    10# left, but will be more since I'm at the start of my monthly gain cycle.
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    hcumplido wrote: »

We have the exact same goals! I started at 267 though and hit 210 today!! That brings me down from level 3 obese to level 1!! 174 Overweight is next then 167 100 lbs lost and then I want to push for 150.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    shorter term or long term?

short term 30, long term 50 - although I may reevaluate that when I start doing more intensive work with weights....