Extra motivation and accountability needed :) :)

Options
Looking for some online friends to keep me accountable. I've opened my food diary for friends to review and give any constructive help along the way. Hoping for support and motivation for my weight loss journey! :) Hope I can also do the same for those that need it.

My ultimate goal is to have another baby and I would like to be down to a size 8 when I get pregnant (hopefully no later than 6 months) and I'm currently a size 14. I also have PCOs which makes it even harder to keep the weight off and to lose it once it's gained which can be depressing when you feel like you are eating well.

Hope everyone is doing great in their continued life-long journey with a heathy lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a friend for support!
:blushing:

Replies

• theresabell67
    theresabell67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!! feel free to add me to be your cheerleader!!
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    Feel free to add me... we can be accountable for each other :wink:
  • HVersluys
    HVersluys Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I just started a couple weeks ago and needless to say the first week or so has not gone real great. I have gone over my calories every day so far. I could definitley use some help to stay accountable. I also want to have another child and really want to lose some weight before I get pregnant, I don't feel good and healthy and I need more energy. I want to feel better before I get pregnant again.
    Part of my problem is not having the right kinds of food in the house. My husband is going to the store tomorrow and I made up the grocery list with a lot more vegetables and healthy things to eat and snack on. It's a work in progress, I have a lot of weight to lose.
    I would love to have some help staying accountable.
  • jgundo
    jgundo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Its cool Add Me!!!!