Me!

Options
This is my 3rd day using MFP 2nd day to use it on my computer. I found this on my Droid and it reminds me a lot of the old weight watchers. I am looking for support. I have 123 lbs to lose and this is one challenge I will NOT lose at. My family is obese. 3 grandparents died from cancer 1 died from congestive heart failure. The one who died from Congestive Heart failure was the one in the most pain. High blood pressure also runs in my family. My grandfather had it and my dad have it. I know it can be genetic but if I'm ever diagnosed with it I want to know it's because that's how God made me and not because I would never lose the weight.
Feel free to add me as friend, I appreciate tuff love but I also expect help and support so when I've stopped losing 5lbs at a time you don't chew me out for losing more than you. (I had that happen on the WW site.) I am in this for the long haul. I have genetics, family and PCOS fighting against me but with support I know I can do this.

Feel free to add me I'm looking forward to getting to know people and finding support.

A little bout me:
-I love dogs (I have a toy poodle)
-I love fashion
-I love the elliptical
-I am a teacher (w/o a job)
-I am Texas born and raised

Replies

• debsavking
    debsavking Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome, the most important thing is that u started. This is a very nice site most all the people I came across seem very nice and supportive, but if u want it bad u will lose it. I will definately send a friend request to u. Gud luck.........
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I too am fighting my genetics and already have high cholesterol, low thyroid and high blood pressure. I am trying to work hard so when I go in for my physical in a few months the doctor might congratulate me and cut down some of my medications. Friend request is on its way!
  • mskisha1120
    mskisha1120 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    welcome feel free to friend me.