Back after a two year hiatus

Options
I just returned after a two year hiatus. I was getting tired of tracking my calories each day. My weight has slowly drifted back up to near my all time high. I run 2-3 days a week, do push-ups in the AM and try to get in 70,000 steps each week. It's not enough; I need to watch what I eat and could use all of the support I can get. Glad to see a couple of my old friends are still around.

Replies

• xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I too had a two year hiatus though I never used the community. this time around I'm finding much motivation to get me through the rough times. Add me if you'd like
  • ntinkham88
    ntinkham88 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey there! The thing that has really helped me with my diet is eating whole foods. I feel a lot healthier eliminating processed foods and it's super easy to follow.
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am back after a year on weight watchers. Great program but too $$. Good luck! :) Both of you can add me also.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, you've got this!
  • keklakm
    keklakm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using this sight for approx 1 1/2 years lost about 70 lbs into a size 4 life n problems got me back up bout 25 lbs. been working my butt off exercising n have taken off about 5 lbs but the other 20 is just so difficult. I tend to binge wen I'm stresses anyone near Myrtle beach looking for a workout buddy I'm new to this area n not sure how to work this app. Any suggestions?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good to see you back here :]

Every time I stop tracking, I end up gaining. The way I see it, it takes me 5 minutes the night before to 'pre-log' my day. I can spare my diet 5 minutes per day if it means I'll continue to be healthy and on track. I know it can seem a little frustrating - but hang in there. You'll nail it this time!
  • dbsav
    dbsav Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Nice to be back