Coming back to start over...wishing I never left.

Options
I am looking for active people who are all about motivating and pushing through. I left Myfitnesspal to pursue another type of program only to hurt myself, gain more weight and realize it wasn't right for me. So I am back and am always looking for friends :)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ....I too left for a few years but I am back with more determination than ever ...Feel free to add me ...Wishing you much success :)
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you want. Not sure how motivating I am but I've been told I can be funny. In a kind of "everyone point and laugh" sort of way.
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm down. I'm hoping to rebuild group of support here! ;)
  • tmsix
    tmsix Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too, I undid so much hard work in 18 months off MFP - I've add nearly 50lb in that time and hardly noticed it happening.
  • sparkle0316
    sparkle0316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too...I left because I thought I didn't need it anymore but just had my second baby 3 weeks ago and I'm back at it and it's helping....feel free to friend me:)
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    This process is all about trial and error and tweaking where necessary - don't beat yourself up over it :]
    You're back and ready for change and that is all that matters! Stay positive, we'll help you!
  • fit2dend
    fit2dend Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You've taken the first step. I'm in if you need a friendly kick once in while.
  • qubetha
    qubetha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had to lose all the weight twice before I kept it off (70lb)......it's been a while keeping it off now but I am back to lose another 30. I love offering support to those who went through (or are going through) something similar.

Anyone is welcome to friend me! My diary is open and I love sharing comments :-)
  • cmnichol74
    cmnichol74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I start, stop and come back again. This time I really want it to be the time I stay. To get support from the community here would really help!
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! :) I think I have added all of you the computer is being a little whacky here at work. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. I really appreciate getting some friends. I really want to accomplish this already, what I like about myfitnesspal is you track and you do things YOU can do. Not some video tape telling you what to do when in reality you can't. After 9 surgeries I'm a tad limited so back on the bike I go and focusing on what I eat. I am all about friends so please feel free to add me. I am a little quirky with my statuses though, I prefer sarcasm and sense of humor as oppose to crying why me.
  • dbsav
    dbsav Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just returned too after a two year hiatus. I was getting tired of tracking my calories each day. My weight has slowly drifted back up to near my all time high. I run 2-3 days a week, do push-ups in the AM and try to get in 70,000 steps each week. It's not enough; I need to watch what I eat and could use all of the support I can get. Glad to see a couple of my old friends are still around.
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I left myself two years ago and returned with the determination to commit to the change. I am new to he community but so far it's been a great asset. I enjoy the giving and getting of motivation by so many like minds. It's made me want to do more these past few weeks
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So happy to be back, nice to have people who get it.
  • anicole0102
    anicole0102 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    second(ok maybe 3rd or fourth) timer here! I know how you feel I kept trying different things only to come back to this... which is the only one that worked. HA

Feel free to add me b/c I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon. Sticking to what works this time
  • dreamlily
    dreamlily Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi- Welcome back! I just rejoined a month ago after a couple years 'off' - It is so encouraging to hear that others go through these cycles sometimes, too! You can do this-
  • shellx88x
    shellx88x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just rejoined today. Only need to loose my last stone and it feels impossible!