Fitness App!

Options
Hi there! I am wondering if anyone can recommend an app that I can log strength training.
I am pretty much after something that I can log my sets, reps and weights and enter training for the next day etc so I can stick to a plan.

Replies

• pinkiemarie252
    pinkiemarie252 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I use fitocracy. You can log each activity and set like 8 different routines so you can remember what you want to do from day to day.
  • misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks! can you pre-plan a workout?
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    JEFIT. Only problem is it does not sync with MFP. I can live without the sync because the app is just that good.

I suggest setting up your routine on the computer and sync it to your phone. For me it is easier that way (I'm not a fan of spending too much time enter data in my phone - YMMV).
  • misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    dewd2 wrote: »
    JEFIT. Only problem is it does not sync with MFP. I can live without the sync because the app is just that good.

I suggest setting up your routine on the computer and sync it to your phone. For me it is easier that way (I'm not a fan of spending too much time enter data in my phone - YMMV).

I am the same. Don't want to sit there logging instead of working out.
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    pancakes85 wrote: »

I am the same. Don't want to sit there logging instead of working out.

I should clarify that the logging part is superb. It is extremely simple and easy to use. It just take a few minutes to set it up first on their website.
  • monicarungood
    monicarungood Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I am going to try JEFIT tomorrow morning, thank you!