Need to start again

Options
Feel off the weight lost wagon. Three weeks ago. Can't seam to get back on. Advice please

Replies

• caci88
    caci88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi.. firstly good on you for coming to the forums. I think my mindset changed when I stopped viewing it as 'on the wagon' or 'off the wagon'. So you ate more than you should and didn't exercise? So what. Every day is a new day. Every day gives you the chance to be better. Reflect on what went wrong. Were you too restrictive? Did you fail to plan? Do you have support? Were you tracking what you eat? Were you accurate?
  • onewhodiets
    onewhodiets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Don't agonize about the past - just do it. I'm getting back on the wagon too after regaining. That's life. If at first we don't succeed, try, try again. It will work!
  • BelindaBrizendine
    Options
    Starting over again. I love my fitness pal because it's so accurate with the ability to identify specific brands, etc. Any ideas on when to log food, and be consistent? I just logged first day today and did it all at one time after dinner. This seems to be best to have time to review/analyze what I've done right and what I've done wrong.
    Thanks,
    B :)
  • angelabethb
    angelabethb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    caci88 wrote: »
    Hi.. firstly good on you for coming to the forums. I think my mindset changed when I stopped viewing it as 'on the wagon' or 'off the wagon'. So you ate more than you should and didn't exercise? So what. Every day is a new day. Every day gives you the chance to be better. Reflect on what went wrong. Were you too restrictive? Did you fail to plan? Do you have support? Were you tracking what you eat? Were you accurate?

This is so important to remember. Just because you slipped doesn't mean your whole day/week is ruined. Your body doesn't care whether you're consistently there or not. Every healthy thing you eat is worth it. And everything unhealthy thing hurts you.
  • gemmaw987
    gemmaw987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    well im glad im not the only one - I "fell off the wagon" in July and have put a stone on!!! I did go a little crazy on the chocolate and then went on an all inclusive holiday so i know where i went wrong - BUT im back on it as of today :smile: