Who else is guilty of the daily sweet tooth??

Options

Replies

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I usually have sweet stuff and beer every night. No guilt.
  • ellerist
    ellerist Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I work my sweet treats in too. Maybe 1/4 cup of real ice-cream twice a month. I like having some thin cookies with coffee ( Trader Joe's Triple Ginger Snaps - 3 cookies for 65 calories) once a day. Much less often, I will split a slice of cake with hubby. This moderation keeps me sane and on track!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    Cleo0816 wrote: »
    I crave something sweet/chocolately just about every day. You could almost compare it to the feeling people have as they crave coffee throughout their day.

Who has come up with some good substitutes?? So far I've found the Skinny Cow products have tasted great while also being low in calories. But... any other ideas for this situation?

I do eat small amounts of high quality chocolate just about every day, but cravings may be a sign of a magnesium deficiency.

184ca457781d30680e2a229aeb0712ae.jpg

• FocusMarlon
    FocusMarlon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I crave chocolate everyday. I have a few dark chocolate chips daily. Lately its been dark chocolate blue berries. Sometimes quest bars help me out
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I definitely fit something sweet into my day. I usually save 350 calories or so, usually from my Fitbit adjustments, for something nice.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I leave room for sweets or wine pretty much every day. Sometimes both.
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sweets have always been my biggest Achilles heel. Since I started back trying to get I'm better shape the past few weeks I've severally reduced it. I found these delicious lolipops that are like 40 calories that I enjoy when I want something sweet and tonight I has about 10 grapea that were rolled in lemon jello mox and refrigerated, those were delicious.
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I used to keep mini chocolate bars in the freezer - mars, snickers, etc all about 85cal. I would have one every night... then I started having 2 every night. Then there were times that I had 4 and completely lost my grip on portion control, so I removed them from the equation for now. So i replaced them with cheapo sweet water-ice blocks, like lemonade, orange, raspberry flavoured... they are about 55cal and I take a while to eat one (as opposed to shoving a whole frozen fun size mars bar in my gob)
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth and indulge it every day.....but I don't feel guilty.
  • Sophlilcady
    Sophlilcady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I made myself a batch of dark chocolate and cashew fudge. One small square was around 150 calories, but I only ever needed one square as it was so rich and sweet. If I wanted one, I had a smaller portion at dinner or lunch so I had enough calories left over.
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm like the guy above. I can't handle only having a little bit. I can't even begin to save enough calories to have some every day. So for now it's forbidden. I don't know what I will do on maintenance. I have a ways to go before I have to face the problem head on.
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow ice cream bars, along with dark chocolates, and truffles. Some days I have tapioca pudding. I also really like the Outshine bars. Frozen, fruity, and delicious.

I have three pints of Ben and Jerry's in my freezer for the days I want it (very rarely, since it's easier to fit in a Skinny Cow sandwich). I also LOVE fruit, and usually have that for breakfast whenever I actually eat it. I also keep around some really tasty raw honey. I don't eat honey often, but sometimes it really hits the spot.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Yep. And didn't have this issue before losing weight. Now I plan for a small chocolate dessert every day.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    ad08qp1z5xml.jpg
    Ive seen these but haven't had the nerve to buy a bag for fear of not liking them...are they good?!?

• lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My diary tells the sweet truth;)
  • kjscousin
    kjscousin Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Every single day, its terrible. I usually try a piece of fruit first. Sometime if I purchase sweets, will purchase one Debbie Cake instead of the entire box. Also sometimes, I will leave sweets in the truck of my car. I will usually forget they are in there or I definitely will not go outside at night to get them out of the trunk.
  • yelito76
    yelito76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Guilty here! specially chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal w/ raisins cookies, Nutella and Coffee Ice Cream
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I eat 85% lindt when I'm being extra conscious to be 'good'. when I'm caving then i eat whatever tickles my fancy but try to keep it to one blow-out only - like ONE baklava.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I have sweets daily. I am guilty of nothing.
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I still eat sweets. I try to do healthier things like fruit, but I do still eat cake, chocolate, pies, etc. I just eat less of it and make sure it fits into my calorie goals.