Looking for friends over 40 needing to lose 100+ lbs.

Options
I just started again almost 3 weeks ago. Have struggled with weight my whole life. Ready to be fit and healthy!

Replies

• andyphin
    andyphin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 to lose and I am 47, feel free to add me!
  • tamaera
    tamaera Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm soon to be 53 and have about 100 or so to lose :) feel free to add me too.
  • Andrea222
    Andrea222 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Please add me. 53 and want to lose at least 100 #.
  • vgrimm7
    vgrimm7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    41 years old and need to lose about 90lbs. I have always been overweight but can never seem to eat right and exercise enough at the same time. I seesaw between one or the other. Need accountability friends please
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 46, lost 27 so far with around 40 more to go. Sent you a friend request.
  • Vance501
    Vance501 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just getting started, need a life change have lost 27 so far need to lose more, I am 41.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am 44 ...I have a lil over 100lbs to lose...Feel free to add me ...Wishing you much success :)
  • sistermargret
    sistermargret Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and have lost 10 pounds on mfp. I'm at 240. In January I was 265, so by the time I'm done, it'll be 100 pounds.
  • frittse
    frittse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and my initial goal was 100+. I'm down 36.1 so far. Taking it slow and adjusting as I go. So far I have not dieted just changed my bad habits!
  • Pegasus6794
    Pegasus6794 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 47 and have been heavy most of my adult life and have been in total denial (lol) i don't eat a lot or snack much but obviously i have been eating the wrong things as i have over 100lbs to lose and rarely if ever exercise, so time to step up
  • pghpeach
    pghpeach Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Hi I'm 53 years old and need to lose 100# too, I have been heavy most of my life but have reached my heaviest, and feel terrible. I'm always tired, bloated and hate how my clothes fit. I just started SB yesterday and am searching for friends for support, going through the same things.

Please feel free to add me if you would like.

Thanks, Susan :-)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Hi Laurie. Welcome to MFP. Add me if you like. I'm here everyday. :)
  • terpenning4
    terpenning4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 45 and need to loose 60 we all need a good support system you can add me as well.
  • Toffeegirl23
    Toffeegirl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 43
    I have 100 to lose I started last week. I need some online friends to keep me motivated and hopefully I can return the favour.
    I will add you as a friend.
  • sassy09
    sassy09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 40 and have 80lbs to loose I'll add you if your ok with that
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    This site helped me lose 110 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It's doable! & the journey is much more pleasant with friends along the way. I'm 52 with around 100 to 120 to lose & so far i'm down 53 pounds. If i can do this, you can to :)
    One step at a time, maybe start with one small change then 2 small changes......
    Feel free to add me, I try to be supportive & encouraging for all, through ups and downs :)
  • Laurie038
    Laurie038 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    Hi Laurie. Welcome to MFP. Add me if you like. I'm here everyday. :)

Thank you! I've actually been here for a while, just getting back to it after having a baby 10 months ago. Gained more than I wanted. I had lost 112 lbs before and gained some back with my pregnancy and ready to get rid of it! Let's do this!
  • Laurie038
    Options
    ShashayLee wrote: »
    It's doable! & the journey is much more pleasant with friends along the way. I'm 52 with around 100 to 120 to lose & so far i'm down 53 pounds. If i can do this, you can to :)
    One step at a time, maybe start with one small change then 2 small changes......
    Feel free to add me, I try to be supportive & encouraging for all, through ups and downs :)

Thanks! Definitely easier with friends! I needed friends that are on everyday and motivated. Sounds like you're doing am awesome job!
  • Laurie038
    Options
    pghpeach wrote: »
    Hi I'm 53 years old and need to lose 100# too, I have been heavy most of my life but have reached my heaviest, and feel terrible. I'm always tired, bloated and hate how my clothes fit. I just started SB yesterday and am searching for friends for support, going through the same things.

Please feel free to add me if you would like.

Thanks, Susan :-)

Hi Susan! Let's try keeping each other motivated! I hate how my clothes fit right now too! Got rid of my bigger clothes before my pregnancy and dont have much now. More reason to lose this weight! ☺