Let's do this!!!

Options
hanz8366
hanz8366 Posts: 5 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'm 31 y.o. from UK ex-smoker with a bad eating bf & not much time but I have 2+ stone to shift.
So .... let's do this together!
Add me, tell me ur story, share recipes, ideas & motivation (",)

Replies

• lhtbuzz123
    lhtbuzz123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 24y.o. from UK with 3-4st to lose. I had a bad eating bf too, but now he's seen my commitment to healthy eating, he's made his own diet changes & now I'm used to not always eating the same as him (healthy, unhealthy or in between). Feel free to add me for support & motivation :)
  • hanz8366
    hanz8366 Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    lhtbuzz123 wrote: »
    Hi there! 24y.o. from UK with 3-4st to lose. I had a bad eating bf too, but now he's seen my commitment to healthy eating, he's made his own diet changes & now I'm used to not always eating the same as him (healthy, unhealthy or in between). Feel free to add me for support & motivation :)

Thanks! I've been with him for 4+ years and he has only just started eating carrots!! :-D
    I am used to eating different to him, it just sucks when he has a plate of chips and I have a plate of veg! Congrats on ur bf changing his ways - thats awesome for both of you!! Oh well.... we will get there.
  • lhtbuzz123
    lhtbuzz123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Carrots are progress! :)
    My bf loves his onion rings, fudge & big bags of crisps... Still a tad painful when I'm sat eating grapes during movie night! Haha! :smiley:
    We will get there!!