Hey everyone!

Options
So, I've finally decided to stop making excuses and prolonging my weight loss efforts (it took long enough lol).The basics: I'm a 25 year old nursing student from NYC and school has been kicking my butt, causing me to stress and eat more. I'm looking for motivation and I'll be gladly to motivate others as well. Feel free to add me as a friend! Positive vibes only :)

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    *Sends positive vibes* :]
    You can do this! Good luck.
  • Cocochrys610
    Cocochrys610 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Lol just requested you pinkpixie!
  • blondie1594
    blondie1594 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Sometimes it's a struggle to balance life/work/school, but you are on the right track for sure! Add me to your friend list if you would like ~ my diary is public :D Keeps me a little more accountable.
  • gymth0ttie
    gymth0ttie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Dude my nana is a nurse and she's the most hard working person I know, hang in there! All the hours you put in will come back soon
  • Cocochrys610
    Options
    You've got this! Sometimes it's a struggle to balance life/work/school, but you are on the right track for sure! Add me to your friend list if you would like ~ my diary is public :D Keeps me a little more accountable.
    Thanks so much! I just added you
  • Cocochrys610
    Options
    gymth0ttie wrote: »
    Dude my nana is a nurse and she's the most hard working person I know, hang in there! All the hours you put in will come back soon
    I'm trying to and thanks alot. I just added you! :)
  • becca3371
    becca3371 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hello everyone im kinda new to the site been on here since 2014 and I was doing good ,then came thanksgiving and Christmas and I gave up so I went from 175 up to 190 and im trying it again im back down to 182 so im really hoping to get back down to my idea weight 105 ...........so I can use all the advice and pick me up"s that yal can send and if I slip please feel free to letture me lol ...I really need some support thanks for listing :)
  • dtwellin
    dtwellin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Stress from nursing school is definitely understandable haha you're an inspiration to us all! I'll give you what motivation I can if you'd like to add me as its way easier to keep track working alongside friends. My little sis just moved to NYC and is a fitness / nutrition expert so I'll probably be popping in to see her every once in a while if you'd ever be interested in an introduction :p you got this!