P90X3 Challenge!

Options
Anyone interested in doing p90X3 with me? Looking for accountability partners and folks willing to motivate and share how they are doing.

Replies

• ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    When are you starting??? I am starting this Sunday...
  • crucibleofwill
    crucibleofwill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 2 workouts in - I'm willing to reset back if you like. Have you done the program before?
  • nycalling6192
    nycalling6192 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been cycling through it now for 5 months, so I can't start per se with you, but good luck either way. Be prepared to sweat a ton. Personally, I cut out all the Yoga and stretching stuff and just went for cardio and fitness. Not sure if I recommend that mind you.
  • crucibleofwill
    crucibleofwill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good results with the program & did you watch your nutrition pretty tight?
  • nycalling6192
    nycalling6192 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did, although I didn't follow the P90X3 Nutrition plan. I just basically cut calories down to 1200 a day (sometimes more, I'm not perfect :D ) and I also started running at lunch during work at my company's gym.

Between running at lunch and P90X3 I figured I'd burn between 600 to 700 calories a day, and at first it seemed horrible and was going slow. But I have to concede - I don't weigh myself but I did lose 4 to 5 inches off my waist.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    P90X3 is one of the programs I do. I don't do it exclusively, but it is part of my rotation.