Need some help getting through a slow down--I hate to say pl

Options
I'm am really at a loss here.. I've lost 62+ pounds so far in about 6 months. I am stoked and so super happy about that! Lately though, It's been so slow over the past 5 weeks. Literally, 5 lbs during that time. I know many will say, that's good and 1 lb per week is what your are supposed to be losing. I know and totally get/appreciate that. I'm very happy with my progress so far but something doesn't add up! I've tried zig zag, switching up my exercise, eating more, eating less and no combinations of any of that stuff is allowing me to get back to losing more than 1 a week or 0 for 2 weeks and then 2 one week. I've also started strength training, so I thought maybe that was the culprit, but literally in the last 5 weeks, I've lost .25 around the waist. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations on how I can get going again? I've got at least 32 more lbs to go to get to my 1st goal of 150 lbs. I could go beyond that, but at this point, 30 lbs could take me a year?! HELP! :)

Replies

• Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    sounds like you might be gaining muscle if you are strength training. that is good. But if you want to try something- I have done the marthas vineyard detox a couple times- 21 lbs in 21 days. I started last Monday and I am down 4.4 today. Good luck. Sounds like you are doing great.