Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 4 week progress!

I have had to resubmit as I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to show thongs. Sorry. So I have 'filled in the blanks'.

Anyway here is my 4 week progress (again) :blush:

I am happy to hear any positive or negative feedback as well as any hints or tips :smile:

putzpsd1a8ge.jpg

dp8qu9qegulo.jpg

fm2g8pm8q1uf.jpg

Replies

• chynadol72
    chynadol72 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow looks good what are you doing?
  • misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    chynadol72 wrote: »
    Wow looks good what are you doing?

I got to the gym 4-5 times a week, the majority of the time I spend doing weights.
    I also play sport 2 x a week. Eating clean.
  • melsbels1986
    melsbels1986 Posts: 21 Member
    Amazing! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • misspancakes
    Amazing! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

aww thank you. I will be using it for motivation for the next 4 weeks!

I have gained 2.5kgs since the 'before' shot.
  • misspancakes
    Lifting weights is now a favourite hobby of mine.
  • CarobChip108
    CarobChip108 Posts: 54 Member
    I commented last time but I don't know if you got it since you had to repost.

Did you notice the changes before you saw your before/after pics next to each other. Im on my 3 week of Insanity and am waiting to finish the 4th week before I take an after shot, but since I see myself everyday it's hard to notice so much change, you know?
  • misspancakes
    I commented last time but I don't know if you got it since you had to repost.

Did you notice the changes before you saw your before/after pics next to each other. Im on my 3 week of Insanity and am waiting to finish the 4th week before I take an after shot, but since I see myself everyday it's hard to notice so much change, you know?

I can definitely notice results. I have been told also I should have taken measurements, but I haven't. LOL.
    I will stick to photos for now :)
  • misspancakes
    Another picture is me 2 years ago....

and then this morning. 9qhxb1qhe8ro.jpg

zlitu6r2hwrj.jpg

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • misspancakes
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Thank you :smiley:
  • misspancakes
    So its not 4 weeks progress anymore but It is 3 months and I am so much stronger!!! and much happier and confident. 7kk3hod76ycw.jpg
    mjw177kb1x4i.jpg
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Great job!!! Keep it up!
  • cgrz4
    cgrz4 Posts: 6 Member
    You look amazing!! I just started 21 day fit and clean eating and have lost 9 lbs. I love seeing all these accomplishments. I still have a ways to go but I'm determined and motivated. :)
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Gosh you've done brilliant! Are you following a particular weights programme?
  • misspancakes
    natajane wrote: »
    Gosh you've done brilliant! Are you following a particular weights programme?

Hi Natajane, not really but incorporating a lot more core exercises such as pull ups etc. I also cut out cardio completely and focused purely on weight training. Heavier weights and just worked my way up week by week.
    I still have a little bit to go but really happy with my progress so far.
  • jclauren13
    jclauren13 Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome job girl!!!!! Can I ask what you eat? Thanks doll!
  • misspancakes
    jclauren13 wrote: »
    Awesome job girl!!!!! Can I ask what you eat? Thanks doll!

Hi jclauren13.

For breakfast I usually have approx. 1 cup Greek Yoghurt (unsweetened) with berries and 1 cup muesli.
    For lunch I have a salad wrap...
    Dinner usually chicken and salad.

I cut all soft drinks, no snacks, candy or chocolate etc.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Awesome job!!
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    You have made an amazing difference in just 3 months! Congrats and much respect for the dedication it took to make such transformation.
  • mellowadam
    mellowadam Posts: 114 Member
    You look great. Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!