New to weightloss and determined

Options
Hi

I am very new to weightloss and would enjoy having friends to help me along the way. I have been overweight my entire life. I know without a doubt that my biggest issue is consistency. I start a workout regimen and diet and quit after a week or two. But this time I really feel like it's different. For the first time ever, I'm starting to feel negative about myself. I want to be happy and healthy. To make matters worse, I've been having major issues with my feet which creates extreme physical pain when trying to exercise. Someone told me I should try water aerobics...and at this point, I'm willing to try anything.

My current weightloss goal: 75 lbs.

Tiffany

Replies

• Kedralea
    Kedralea Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too! I've been overweight my whole life tgoo! I hope you are able to reach your goals and we can help each other!
  • cabbiegabby
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Gabrielle. I'm in the same boat you are. I can't even think of a moment in time where I haven't been overweight. I also have an issue with sticking to a workout and dieting routine. Add me as a friend if you would like. We can motivate each other :)