3 Years, 100lbs gone.

Options
dakotababy
dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
I finally put up my before and afters on FB for all of my family too see. I am embarrassed by my before pics, proud of my after pics. I thought "I need to post to MFP!"

Thank you so much to MFP. Absolutely a life-changing website for so many people. The amount of information and tools on here to make the change happen is just incredible. I will be around for years to come!

I am 5'7, 26 years old. Started at 250lbs and in the course of 3 years, lost 100lbs. The success stories got me through the tough times, so now it is my turn to pay it forward to anyone who needs the motivation!

"Miracles begin with you. You must find that place inside yourself where nothing is impossible." - Deepak Chopra.

t5o070m6z0ns.jpg

55bmlbbrpa72.jpg

l8l4f7l4t92d.jpg
65igckl0f8iy.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Unbelievable, you look amazing!! Congrats :)
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific and an inspiration to many including me. Thanks for posting.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG!
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Looks great! Definitely inspires me,
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic transformation! You look amazing! :)
  • BrendaS03
    BrendaS03 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Well done :)
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look amazing thanks for the inspiration. :)
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    omg amazing!! :# how good it must feel!
  • Suhrah623
    Suhrah623 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So awesome!!! Congrats!
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!!! That's amazing! What was your calorie goal and exercise ect? Well done!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Your figure is gorgeous and I love that you didn't lose it all in a rush. Inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing. A lot of hard work and determination. One of the hardest things to do and you did it! Congrats!!!
  • gilliebee63
    gilliebee63 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats
  • Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Congrats !
    Whats your calorie intake ?
    What are some tips you can give us ?
    Thanks !
  • rubywooed
    rubywooed Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I have a long way to go on this journey and this was awesome! :-)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Over the course of the last 3 years, my calorie intake has changed. Average 1600-1900/day. Some times it was lowered, some times higher.

The absolute must-do was track my food as accurate as possible. Yes there were times I went a week without tracking, and yeah I eat all the same foods as I always have had.

Workouts I enjoy Turbo Fire, Lifting are my main two. I enjoy going swimming, biking, badminton...whatever really. I worked out maybe 2-4 times a week. It is hard to say because it has been 3 years.

ETA - I forgot Leslie Sansone! I have to give her credit because that is the workouts I first started doing, and I still do to this day!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!