Before and after photos

Options
13»

Replies

• ruthtruman
    ruthtruman Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am loving all these before and after pictures, they are so inspiring. I am not quite finished on my journey for weight loss however here are my before and current pictures! x agdoza1rn0rh.jpg

Wow! You look like a completley different person. Love the yellow coat!

• ruthtruman
    Options
    Pretty before, but stunning and healthy looking to boot After all your hard work, plus you're self confidence must have soared. Great job, keep up the good work!
  • ruthtruman
    Options
    On the left first time up this peak , in 2013, just went up last weekend approx. 15 lbs lighter.

2qiv2bt.jpg

• ruthtruman
    Options
    That 15 pounds made a heck of a great difference! Wow! Keep up the good work and keep on hiking! I love to hike too, love the deep breathing and stress relief.
  • ruthtruman
    Options
    You girls look great! Here's mine! 169(ish it might be 164 I can't remember) - 149

I'm 5'9"

4tdryd16io7i.jpg

• ruthtruman
    Options
    Your stomach looks AMAZING, GREAT job!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You all look amazing ... hard work pays!!!
  • zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @ruthtruman thanks for your kind words...feeling great to be honest :smiley:
  • zippym67
    zippym67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @PhantomBambi what a great job! looking fantastic and @Miss_Hiker_Pants you have done so well keep it up! :smile:
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great work to all of you!
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You girls look great! Here's mine! 169(ish it might be 164 I can't remember) - 149

I'm 5'9"

4tdryd16io7i.jpg

What's your workout like? You look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!