Help!!!

Options
I am recently getting back into shape and fitness after realising I have put on over 5 stone in 3 years some how!! What I am worried about is what my skin will look like once I have lost my desired weight, have any of you got any stories? Exercise wise I ride my horse intensely 5 days a week and lightly once a week as well as going to the gym(which I started 2 weeks ago) Thanks in advance

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi :]

Don't let loose skin put you off reaching your goals. Think about how much your health and general well-being will benefit! You are exercising alongside counting the calories which is definitely a plus but I'd definitely try and lose the fear of how you will look. You will look FANTASTIC! :)

You will be working on your body definition in the gym and with your horse riding and you'll be tracking your calories along the way. You have nothing to worry about - you are doing every thing right here. Keep it up and good luck!
  • AnnieFrancesca
    AnnieFrancesca Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I think it is just the thought that I will get down to my target weight and be unhappy in myself.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    There's surgery for that.