Wii Fit?

Options
Hey all, I was just wondering what your thoughts were regarding Wii Fit? I have enjoyed doing the Zumba and Just Dance games for Wii and incorporating them into my workout routine. Just wondering if getting the Wii Fit would be worth it. Thanks!

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    It's great if you have a day you just want to do a light workout... I also LOVE the yoga on there... it's relaxing and fun and it uses the board to make sure you have balance and form (mostly) right... I'd say it's worth it. Plus, that's how I weigh in... it's kinda handy cuz it tells you your BMI too :)
  • tapp52000
    tapp52000 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit and Wii Fit plus and both have activities that are fun and challenging. I would recommend using a HRM instead of taking the games word for amount of calories burned however. Wii Fit has strength training, aerobics, yoga, and balance games.
  • mikesnwgirl
    mikesnwgirl Posts: 112
    Options
    I use my wii fit often. I like the boxing step and the hula hoop. I also use it to weigh in. It's better than regular scales and also tracks it for you. So you don't really have to think about it.
  • otm25
    otm25 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have lost the majority of my weight doing the Wii Fit, it is helpful because I am a stay at home mom, and do't always have an opportunity to go to the gym, and nap time makes good workout time. I use Just Dance 2, Rhythm Boxing, Island Bicycling and Free Step all of the time. Great tool for those of us on a budget! Well worth the money!